Author Topic: My idea for the forum.  (Read 1976 times)

Offline silverwolf120

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 11
  • I am obssessed With Smile.Dog and Strider!
    • View Profile
My idea for the forum.
« on: August 08, 2013, 01:35:47 am »
                      *NOT like the one we already have at the top of da Index called News & Updates though.*

Ok. So as the name says obviously I thought a good idea would be for the admin's and mods to make like a forum newspaper of sorts, And all of us Floofies could sign up to participate in it :D and like there could be different articles and stuff and reviews and important things that are going on in the game you know like a normal newspaper except us Floofies get to help in it. :D And By Reviews I mean like the floofies helping with that could ask random users in-game and on the forum what they think of the game. :D Cause I was thinking "I bet alot of the floofies might want a newspaper on the forum soley for the floofies to help in. Not just one for news and updates." So here's my idea. *And this is just a suggestion :D *

Signature by Demon
            Merry Christmas

Offline SteampunkWolfdog

• That British Snob
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 157
    • ClockworkCarnivore
    • felislupus
    • @charliehowls2
    • View Profile
Re: My idea for the forum.
« Reply #1 on: August 15, 2013, 08:21:47 am »
An interesting idea, and rather cute. ^^ A newspaper would certainly be different, but staff are often very busy with their duties and other things outside of FH so they may not have time to start a newspaper and keep it going. Not to mention the fact that it may be a bit empty at the present time, since it's been pretty quiet here over the last couple of months.
I like the thought of users being able to contribute (it reminds of my old school's newpaper), but the staff will have to check through peoples' articles and entries to check that they're all okay and appropriate.
It's a lovely idea, but it's just a matter of if the folks in charge have the time and energy to put into this, as well as managing contests and other things. So, probably won't happen any time soon.

Preset (Updated 3/1/17)

(Formerly SpiritSilverWolf)

Offline Senrova

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 62
  • wootwoot
    • SwiftySwoo
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 15, 2013, 10:28:16 am »
Thats a great idea! I love helping. But as Doc said. The staff are much older than us so they have other things to worry about. Hopefully you will understand.

Signature by LuCiiPeR via dA ;D

Please check out my deviantArt: http://swiftyswoo.deviantart.com/

Offline meeeea

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 60
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 15, 2013, 12:29:24 pm »
An interesting idea, and rather cute. ^^ A newspaper would certainly be different, but staff are often very busy with their duties and other things outside of FH so they may not have time to start a newspaper and keep it going. Not to mention the fact that it may be a bit empty at the present time, since it's been pretty quiet here over the last couple of months.
I like the thought of users being able to contribute (it reminds of my old school's newpaper), but the staff will have to check through peoples' articles and entries to check that they're all okay and appropriate.
It's a lovely idea, but it's just a matter of if the folks in charge have the time and energy to put into this, as well as managing contests and other things. So, probably won't happen any time soon.

I agree with Flobzy here. The staff have other things IRL to do, so the newspaper wouldn't be alive too long. However, it would be nice to have one, indeed.