Author Topic: More genders?  (Read 3641 times)

Offline TheApplePie

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 32
  • I breathe dan howell
    • View Profile
Re: More genders?
« Reply #10 on: May 11, 2014, 06:08:03 pm »
Generally I find I most often just leave myself as a male, to be honest. I feel more comfortable with that over switching - but for those that don't like to choose (or don't find it as easy as I do; it's a particular thing), this would definitely be a very good option. :) I believe it'd help a lot of people out, just to have an 'other' option in general, not just for genderfluid people.

I do agree here with you.

let's be emo in a gerard way

http://fiixl.deviantart.com/

Offline Astraea

• ❤ Positivity ❤
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 186
  • previously esarosa
    • Esar0sa
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: May 12, 2014, 07:44:06 pm »
This is a good idea. Indeed, for those kinds of people. Thanks for sharing this!!~
not active here anymore ♡

Offline WhiteLightHeart

• iTrumpet~<3
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 230
  • Seems legit
    • WhiteLightHeart
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: May 13, 2014, 04:07:57 pm »
After looking into the matter, I'm afraid that the website we run on does not include the option for anything other than female, male, or other/unlisted genders.

I certainly understand where you're coming from with respects to those who do not entirely identify with male or female genders, adding a genderfluid option isn't in our cards right now, without entirely updating the forum. Just as well, we aren't entirely sure if there is a mod for the SFM that offers this as it is, since part of the purpose of having a neither male/female option is partly covered in this respect.

So, this is a very helpful and kind gesture, but I'm afraid this one isn't in our cards at the time. Thank you for the input, though!
|| ~Avatar by Kikiorylandia, Sig commissioned by Wolf_Memories~ ||
|| Thank you. <3 ||