Author Topic: Ways we can make Feral Heart bolder, popularity wise.  (Read 9158 times)

Offline Abnormally

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 5
    • http://alienbagel.deviantart.com
    • View Profile
Re: Ways we can make Feral Heart bolder, popularity wise.
« Reply #20 on: January 19, 2017, 12:13:56 am »
Yes indeed. I think it would be unique if maybe just to kinda brainstorm is maybe some of us sketches out things we could add to maps that were most commonly used. Just to kinda give the staff and members an idea and maybe more ideas would pop up.

Gotcha!

Well I can tell you surely that Staff are very open minded and are very creative when it comes to environments. They especially take thought into account about areas in the game. For example; places like Kiwimbi Beach, Zama Grotto, Bonfire, Eastern Pass, Cherika... all maps really, have PLENTY of role-play spots to prevent users from 'Spot' claiming. Old maps didn't really have many places, as they were all very open environments. But with the new ones, roleplays have plenty of locations to go to and enjoy, which is fantastic!

I personally see no issue in the ways the maps would be decorated/created as many were built from the finest map makers on the Staff Team (Red, Ally and Sura [with SeasideGrove]). The Staff are perfectly capable of doing that, though I guess it doesn't throw any harm in requests of areas? I think they'd only be accepted if it was a popular request.
Oh of course! I actually love the fact that there are so many amazing spots and terrains for multiple role play groups. I would definitely love to see Flourite Plains somewhat similar to those maps but keeping L island, Stone bridge and N/Z. A lot of people miss those three things.

LineArt (c) Unknown but creds to them.
Colored in by (c) Germinator
Character (c) Myself

Offline Kuri

• Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 136
  • Foreboding evil harmless kitten.
    • dumbstuff4friends
    • channel/UCo42jgbLvEzkofpOin0_a4A
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: January 19, 2017, 02:29:56 am »
The new maps are great.  If you wanted to bring back an old one, i was thinking southpole, but as a snowy mountain top, above where the caves are now as it would work with the flow.
The Japanese concept of wabisabi:
The closest concept in english would be 'rustic'
They might have an old thing, one example is a favourite bowl or dish, it's broken, pieces are missing, why fix it?  With gold and pieces from other dishes?
"Because it was my favourite & I like it"

Offline Abnormally

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 5
    • http://alienbagel.deviantart.com
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: January 20, 2017, 04:10:27 am »
The new maps are great.  If you wanted to bring back an old one, i was thinking southpole, but as a snowy mountain top, above where the caves are now as it would work with the flow.
Yeah South pole would be a good map to bring back along with Flourite Planes.

LineArt (c) Unknown but creds to them.
Colored in by (c) Germinator
Character (c) Myself

Offline Vwang

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 38
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: January 22, 2017, 12:04:39 am »
We've reached 557 online, hmm it really is getting popular again

Offline Skorpylu

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 7
  • :^
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: February 15, 2017, 05:21:05 pm »
I agree with you ^^
FeralHeart is a truly amazing game that definitely deserves just a teensy bit more attention. Despite the fact we already have so many awesome floofs hangin' around, it would be even greater to see a lot of little chuby newbies :333333

Returning member, feel free to say hi!