Author Topic: Infected  (Read 21923 times)

Offline kiaz1st

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 44
  • The Rogue
    • kiaz1st
    • kiaz1st
    • kiaz1st
    • View Profile
    • Kiaz Site
Re: Infected
« Reply #70 on: September 20, 2013, 10:06:15 pm »
I'm glad your interested Fallen Star, I'll be sure to remind you of the dates when they come into play. Check up now and again as I am open to ideas so the game may change in slight ways!

Offline Werewolvesunite1

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 5
  • I am a Phantom_kitsune deal with it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: September 22, 2013, 12:50:34 am »
I'll try and be there as Teal :3 when you have the game if course this seems super interesting. So don't be alarmed if I randomly scream because Teal is a Scaredy cat.
"One does not simply deal with the Phantom Kitsune. The Phantom Kitsune deals with you."

Offline kiaz1st

• Community Champion
  • The Rogue
    • kiaz1st
    • kiaz1st
    • kiaz1st
    • View Profile
    • Kiaz Site
« Reply #72 on: September 19, 2014, 01:41:16 pm »
Hey guys, I'm going to bump this up again, even though I know that it is really old, because I really want to carry this out. When this idea first came to my head, I had no idea people would respond so kindly to it, and with the help of many kind users, I have managed to improve it, and we even had a lovely fluff making us a map ~<3

Unfortunately, as it is evident, the idea died out, and all progress was abandoned. However, I have found it in me the spur I needed when I first set this idea out to my fellow peers, and I am now determined to bring infected to life.

I will be setting up a website, improving the game, making clearer instructions, and so on and so forth, but most of all, I will be looking to all of you floofs, because I will not be able to do this without you. Without your support I would not have believed I could start this, and now, without your support, I wont be able to finish it. You are my building blocks and my driving force, so even the tiniest of things, like just joining in on the game, or giving your support, can help in a long way.

I don't know if I will be able to get hold of the map maker (The Amazing Hugrf), so if I can't, I'm going to need a wonderful map maker who can make relatively lag-less maps, yet maps users can hide in and such. That would be a massive help, and the game truly would not be able to come to life without it!

I will also need those who find it in their hearts to give their full support, who are responsible, who would be willing to watch over the game, to help those who need it, and to make sure no one is cheating. Of course, I am talking about those responsible fluffs called moderators, without which no game can run smoothly. It is a big thing to ask of someone, but if anyone feels they can help in this way, if they feel they are responsible, and can do all of the things above, that would be amazing.

Of course, like a said before, you do not need to do the big things to help, those are for the confident ones with lots of time on their paws. No, even the small things go a long way. Support is an amazing thing when it comes to something like this, and can go a long way in helping me carry on and not give up. Ideas will always be accepted and always considered, so don't be afraid if you feel like you have an amazing idea that could help the game improve. Even if you have spotted a problem in the game, pointing it out would be a massive help!

And most importantly, thank you for all those who have supported me from the very start, and I do hope you can continue to stick around and watch this game's improvement, and hopefully everyone can play once we have our very first game!

~Kiaz
     The rogue

Offline hugrf2

• Purple Derple
  • Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 120
  • wrow
    • hugrf
    • channel/UChLphw5s3-hS8EFAgnNv6FQ
    • hugrf
    • hugrf
    • Ain't nobody got time fo' dat
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: September 19, 2014, 09:28:51 pm »

I don't know if I will be able to get hold of the map maker (The Amazing Hugrf), so if I can't, I'm going to need a wonderful map maker who can make relatively lag-less maps, yet maps users can hide in and such. That would be a massive help, and the game truly would not be able to come to life without it!

Actually, I still have the map, but one of the testers didn't even reply so I guess it just kinda... Broke the system. However, if you want the files sure I'll probably send 'em to you, I think if anyone else wants to try at a less laggy map it'd be better though since the last beta tester had issues before they forgot to respond. That means there might be too many objects, but I haven't been in the map for a while. :o

If you want, though, again, I would send you the files if you want to test the map out real quickly since I still pretty much support this idea <3 But anyway, I hope this game happens soon!

Offline Whisperingwaves

• #2FAB4U
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 135
  • #SlainyTheBattleTurkey
    • Whisperingwaves
    • @slainytbm
    • View Profile
    • Kiros
« Reply #74 on: September 19, 2014, 11:55:46 pm »
I'd be interested in helping and playing c: It seems like alot of fun yes? Hehehe, count the Whisperbutt in <3

~ Whisper

Avatar by Chezdip on Lioden || Signature by Jackdaw ♥
In-Game As Whisperingwaves

Offline copperyn

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #75 on: September 22, 2014, 05:23:20 am »
This game sounds awesome! I would love to play, and help if needed?

Offline kiaz1st

• Community Champion
  • The Rogue
    • kiaz1st
    • kiaz1st
    • kiaz1st
    • View Profile
    • Kiaz Site
« Reply #76 on: September 22, 2014, 09:34:48 am »
@Hugrf: You still have the map? That's amazing ;D Though considering our last testers didn't reply, I do think we should try one more time, find some new testers and see how they think of it. If that fails, I might need to see if I can find a new map, but I have to say, I really loved that map you made. I checked it out, and considering I had pretty laggy computer at the time anyway (I lagged immensely in lonely cave -.-') it seemed okay to me. But 'tis always better to get a second opinion than none.

@Whisperingwaves: Brilliant! I can't wait to see you there once we start our first game! ;3

@Copperyn: It would defiantly be worth having a game or two once everything is sorted out, and remember, you can help in even the smallest ways ;)

Offline hugrf2

• Purple Derple
  • Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 120
  • wrow
    • hugrf
    • channel/UChLphw5s3-hS8EFAgnNv6FQ
    • hugrf
    • hugrf
    • Ain't nobody got time fo' dat
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: September 22, 2014, 09:46:37 am »
Hmmm... true, I guess. :o It might take a while for me to send the files, though, if I can't recover it from my old mediafire account, as a warning, but...

Because I'm not sure if the old beta-testers are active (And I'd prefer to start fresh on this again,) do any of you guys wish to beta test the map? owo Or at least, know anyone...?

//shrinks into corner//

Offline kiaz1st

• Community Champion
  • The Rogue
    • kiaz1st
    • kiaz1st
    • kiaz1st
    • View Profile
    • Kiaz Site
« Reply #78 on: September 22, 2014, 09:48:55 am »
Don't worry Hugrf xD I will be a Beta tester, and hopefully some others wouldn't mind doing something to help us out aswell :3

Offline kiaz1st

• Community Champion
  • The Rogue
    • kiaz1st
    • kiaz1st
    • kiaz1st
    • View Profile
    • Kiaz Site
« Reply #79 on: October 06, 2014, 01:02:41 am »
Hey guys, me again, got a little something more to feed you!

At the moment we're looking for some testers for the map, so that we can check it works properly on varied computers, and if all goes well, we can have an event up for some time close to Halloween, possibly after it, so everyone can get to and enjoy the various parties going on. If all goes well, this particular event can be something exciting for afterwards. :3

So, if anyone would be willing to test Hugrf's map, it would be a massive help.