1 (9.1%)
Hell yeah!
5 (45.5%)
Of coarse!
0 (0%)
MAKE IT OFFICIAL!
5 (45.5%)

Total Members Voted: 10

Author Topic: FH Yearbook! Coming?  (Read 3131 times)

Koolwolfe

FH Yearbook! Coming?
« on: October 23, 2014, 03:42:18 am »
Hi Everyone.

I am hosting an yearbook shoot for feralheart! Be sure to come on on these days: Wednesday, Thursday, Fride, Weekends.

Where will this be hosted?: Several maps until Christmas! First map: Anota Download Link:https://www.dropbox.com/s/wpxf3z47d742xlb/Anota_FB.zip?dl=0| Second Map: Feral City: Please find this! It's easy!

Rules?:
1. Do not do anythign such inappropriate if it is disapproved, against FH Rues, or just plain wrong!!!
2. no swearing please. This will make you legally unable to participate in the yearbook.
3. Never! Disobey Feral-Heart rules.
4. Respect Moderators of the yearbook, if they tell you to move somewhere, move there!
5. Have fun!!!

Credits ( Idea by KoolWolfe. )

Moderators for the Photo Shoot-
None

Application:
Name:
Have you read the Yearbook rules?:
Why do you want to be a moderator.
If someone broke both FH and the Yearbook's laws, how would you handle it?:

(Do this ^ in comments)

Still There?! Why aren't you here! We have coffee! Vote now! Are you coming? Do you want this to be official?
First Photo Shoot: 10/23/14 3:00PM Pacific Time.

Thank you all for being so willing to come tonight on such a short notice! Apologies for it being changed! Have fun Floofs!

Voters: Smokey, Vile, ? Whoever said make it official please come forward within the comments! Don't be afraid to post! No one bites!
« Last Edit: October 23, 2014, 04:27:36 am by iValentien »

Koolwolfe

Re: FH Yearbook! Coming?
« Reply #1 on: October 23, 2014, 10:10:49 pm »
Sadly, I will be holding off the first photo shoot until tomorrow due to a loss.

Offline Feareh

• The Jaguar Artist
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 195
  • Where is the Walrus Species?
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 23, 2014, 10:39:03 pm »
Easy on the Caps lock there my gosh o-o. Also something like this was mentioned a long time ago and never happened.
But good luck with this yearbook, might have better chances during events to get pictures just because thats a ideal place
I Stalk from time to time...I have moved on to other things but do miss this place. Good times
Add me on discord:
Bakujio 🐺#7358

Koolwolfe

« Reply #3 on: October 25, 2014, 11:30:38 pm »
Thank you. It is now everyone!