Author Topic: Suggestion for FeralHeart! :D  (Read 1529 times)

Offline Nightrun102

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
Suggestion for FeralHeart! :D
« on: June 13, 2012, 03:34:18 pm »
I'v been roaming around and I noticed more and more people are looking for horse RPs/groups. I was thinking about adding Equine modules :D I know it seems hard to add, but look at the bright side:
It would have nearly the SAME manes except maybe a longer one, it can have wings(for fantasy horse fans XD Unicornz!), the tails would be diffrent, but felines tails are diffrent than canines so it'll remain even, you can endlessly still put the same markings on it to make a zera, horse, deer, etc. , SO i'm suggesting the horse module but make it so that it just has the same functions, markings, etc with canines and felines! The only buttons to change FOR the animal is replacing a lions mane with a long horse mane, etc...stuff like that...
I would like for anyone to take this into consideration for mods and stuff for the game aswell if they dont officially add it c: And I have noticed FeralHeart getting kinda empty :o...not a LOT but at a noticable rate...I think adding a module will increase the people playing and regstering because not only do you have the canine and feline crowd, you'll get the equine crowds attention aswell. Its JUST a suggestion; no hater comments please XD Im a horse lover so mayeb its just me...
Please comment on your feedback of why/why not equines would be epic for the game :D

Thanks for reading if you did!~ <3

Offline okami129

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 29
  • Don't ever floof me! I hate floof, it's not a word
    • View Profile
Re: Suggestion for FeralHeart! :D
« Reply #1 on: June 13, 2012, 04:23:57 pm »
This should bee in game ideas and suggestions. It's a good idea but with Arokai coming there isn't any point really. Plus the game is based around carnivores, if there was another creature added to the game it would most likely be an ursa, bears are the only other alternative I can think of that the game could add without confusion of it being a carnivore game.

The liar and the thief

Offline .::Silver::.

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 8
  • I think I watched too much SD...
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 17, 2012, 05:25:56 pm »
People have been figuring out how to make a horse/pony character from felines and canines, I've figured it out myself but I dont get in game much, because just about no one talks to me -.- Forever Alone D:

Although I do agree with okami129 because an ursa/bear fits the title 'Feral' very well. Maybe another carnivore suggestion? :3

(Btw love the sig X3)

Offline okami129

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 29
  • Don't ever floof me! I hate floof, it's not a word
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 17, 2012, 08:29:35 pm »
Thanks, the deal with it siggy fits so well. Also, click it. Anywho people do figure how to make eguis chars out of lion/wolf but they even do wolf out of lion and the other

The liar and the thief

Offline Dafniforfree

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 60
  • .:Let's be heros in our own destiny:.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 18, 2012, 12:22:07 am »
In my opinion Arokai won't make FH be more '"empty".I will have time for playing both games :D

Offline sarabi26

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 10
  • i hope you're having a great day!
    • malevolenthyena
    • hallucinatingmutt
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 18, 2012, 08:41:51 pm »
AHEM! If no ones ever paid attention to what i've been saying about EverLost, its going to have:

Horses

Dragons

Wolves/Canines

Lions/Felines

Whales/Sharks/Dolphins/Fish

Griffins/Birds of Prey

Unicorns/Pegasus/Mythical four legged herbavors

Now, you can either wait YEARS for Arokai, or wait for early summer (THIS YEAR), for Everlost.

http://theeverlost.proboards.com/
hi, i'm frankie!