Author Topic: "Comment" On Friends  (Read 1935 times)

Offline Turrent

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 4
  • Lu-Pe.
    • View Profile
"Comment" On Friends
« on: April 14, 2012, 10:20:12 am »
Not sure if this has been suggested already, but... here it goes ^. ^

On the Friends List, you know the option "Remove" when you click on a friend's name? There should also be a "Comment" option, where you can make a short comment explaining maybe how/when you met them, info about their character when you first friended them, things like that. It would be helpful (maybe o .o) if you had loads of friends, because it could get a little confusing.
Yours truly,
      ~Ketchup

CloudFish

Re: "Comment" On Friends
« Reply #1 on: April 14, 2012, 08:21:37 pm »
Good idea, don't see it being implemented though. That's more information that has to be stored on the server. And I honestly don't think it'd be able to handle it.

I often forget who or what reason someone is on my friend's list. But really, if you're actually "friends" with someone, you won't forget them. No matter how many people are on your friends list. Some people just stand out. Others don't for a reason.
« Last Edit: April 14, 2012, 08:27:25 pm by CloudFish »

Offline Silvertail12

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 3
  • Quack o3o
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 17, 2012, 10:49:25 pm »
That may be helpful as sometimes I forget who they are or they are there o.o then when they whisper me, all that I think is 'Who the heck is this?'
Another good example is that we can ask each other how we met so we can just open the comment box and see.
I like the idea :D

Offline Ramine

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 182
    • View Profile
    • Ramine on DeviantART
« Reply #3 on: April 19, 2012, 11:41:16 am »
Good idea, don't see it being implemented though. That's more information that has to be stored on the server. And I honestly don't think it'd be able to handle it.

I often forget who or what reason someone is on my friend's list. But really, if you're actually "friends" with someone, you won't forget them. No matter how many people are on your friends list. Some people just stand out. Others don't for a reason.

I couldn't have said it better myself.

Signature by Delay. <3