Author Topic: * Ideas *  (Read 1777 times)

Offline safarirun123

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 8
  • Sexy *_* _IWANNALIVEINLANDOFLOTRTABLEFLIP_
    • View Profile
* Ideas *
« on: November 02, 2012, 10:51:33 pm »
Well first off I had this idea that Kovu, should "hire" some people to do building. on the game because I highly doubt that more stuff will be added. Yes he did the wings wich much of took along Time. etc.. but still he's hanging with his "friends" and he's really well probaly not gonna be working on the game. anymore As far as I see so he should really hire someone who can Make models. someone who's really willing to do it free or for a really low-price  someone who's very trust worthy. and close to him who can ADD = hunting etc..                                                                                                                                                                                                                                        But for people who lag. can download/have the old version of FH' and also see the people on the new-version or not c;                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                         And if he cant find anyone who can do it for free go to the people he's paying  and give them building Permission to do on the game                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                           ~Topic rules; -1 Please dont paste hateful comments this was just a suggestion.                            -2 dont rant on me how bad this idea is                                                                                                              3- dont get Angry at me please.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              Now for the acutal ideas but first im gonna mention some thats from the past; growl,hiss,fighting,lick,nuzzle,slash,sniff,lick,clean, and clean as in clean your cubs or something And dirt effect when you are on the dirt and clean affect if you go in the water so this dosn't lag it should be low' collusion or however that works or have a tab to minimize it because all it really is is a decal I dont think it can lag especially the actions because its just like lay or something your body is just moving              ~*~ And so they dont spam ~*~ you should only be able to send one once if accepted you can send one again next time and per person can only send one once.        Also I think there should be bugs etc.. rain,snow,thunder,lightning,             And a wetness affect so your tuft/mane droops down after getting wet also I think you should be able to have rain drops drip down your body not threw it. xD also pawprint affect etc.. and as I said someone should. be hired to do this or one of the admins should be able to be given building permissions just email KOVU this topic or something.                                                      and I think there should be a scratch affect so you can scratch yourself and you should be able to have a life spam so your charactor can die etc. but your account wont be erased such as you are given a 9 year life-spam or something "in real years" WAIT let me explain better lets say your life spam is 9 Years 9 years will pass by in real life and your charactor dies or shorter because thats wayy to long. xD                                                                                           Also I think you should be able to drink/eat food                                                   and be able to see insects , and have seasons in the map etc..     have leafs falling from the tree's and all of that stuff Just like real life.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                   #1 I know this is alot but I dont expect it to be added just Hire someone to do half of this then let him go then hire another and have him or her do the rest.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                         ~*~ Please dont hate thank you ~*~
~             ~  * ~    Crystal   ~ * ~          ~

CloudFish

Re: * Ideas *
« Reply #1 on: November 03, 2012, 01:31:48 pm »
supposedly no one can even really get in touch with kov as far as the staff goes. and i don't think kov would hire out people to expand on the game.

the way i see it; this game is at a standstill, and unless kov decides to move forward or put something into it again, it will slowly work its way into the way of his previous game; released as a free-source so that anyone can grab up the coding and do with it what they will.

or it will stay like this for the rest of its lifespan, which, with the way i've seen it viewed, won't be much longer if interest slowly trickles away.

Offline Nowe

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 23
  • Turn forever Hand in Hand~
    • View Profile
    • Impressive Elements
« Reply #2 on: November 03, 2012, 02:10:19 pm »
According to many people Kovu has stopped working on FH and currently works for a Company. Not sure if this is true but its what i keep getting told.

BasementLife

« Reply #3 on: November 03, 2012, 03:11:10 pm »
Looks like the dude ran out of care to give.

Something like a life span would be good. People should be able to choose whether or not they can enable it, since I find it hard to believe there's no one with an immortal character or the like. The growl doesn't sound too difficult to implement, since it would be similar to the roar felines have. I think all remade ITs have actions like "lick", etc. What do I know, I wouldn't be able to create a game better than Superman 64.

Your character being able to get filthy and wash it all off sounds pretty neat along with the dripping, but then again, I doubt if he would even consider such a thing... Lol...

A 10-second interval (not sure if that's even the right word) inbetween movies would do everyone (except for the spammers, trololol) good. I don't know what's worse, the people complaining about it or the spammers themselves.

Small bugs crawling about randomly is something I never really thought about. (Reminds me of Diablo where you crush them when you walk over them...) Nice little detail that people would like.

Pawprints that fade after a few seconds and weather effects? Sure, why not. That reminds me; it never rains in Fluorite, does it?

Scratching sounds good. Perhaps it could even be an idle action (when your character is simply standing still). Those who have played WolfQuest should know what I mean.

Food should come along with hunting, imho. Adding hunting just for the sake of hunting when you have realistic roleplays out there hunting air... Yeah, characters should be able to eat what they take down. It's supposed to be a realistic roleplay game, after all.

Falling leaves would be nice as well. I recall seeing a tree mesh that had falling leaves... Or my thoughts are either outta line.

I don't think getting people to do it would be a problem. Not with all those amazing (no.) people providing us with amazing meshes and lots of amazing stuff to further enhance the amazingness (no. NO.) of the game.
« Last Edit: December 19, 2012, 01:51:23 pm by BasementLife »

Offline safarirun123

• Experienced Traveler
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 03, 2012, 06:41:44 pm »
Yeah I pretty much spit out my dream game but Hey this probaly wont happen' but it would be nice and all. ;i

BasementLife

« Reply #5 on: November 04, 2012, 12:22:20 pm »
Let's hope hunting makes it into the game this year.

(Well ****, it's 19 december already.)
« Last Edit: December 19, 2012, 01:52:10 pm by BasementLife »

Offline safarirun123

• Experienced Traveler
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 04, 2012, 09:44:49 pm »
Yea! -crosses fingers- ;3