Author Topic: Help out our Razzle  (Read 8748 times)

Offline TruthOfTheMt.

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 7
  • Icon by LiliEtch on dA :)
    • https://www.deviantart.com/truth
    • View Profile
Re: Help out our Razzle
« Reply #40 on: October 02, 2015, 05:19:12 am »
I "clicketehd". An adf.ly page popped up after a did, is there anything I need to do on that page or do I just "click" and just close whatever popped up?
There will be a count-down in the top right corner of the page, and once it finishes, it will say "Skip." Press this, and it will lead you to the correct page. c:
Oh, haha, I feel silly, I actually knew that, I just forgot. :p I already did. :) But, so, now that I'm on the right page...now what? Do I put down my email address and then that's it?

"She glowed as the moon shone on her, illuminating her immensely white coat; the markings on her face glowing as a soft nightlight would..."

Offline Warriorstrike

• . "The truth is often what we make of it; you heard what you wanted to hear, believed what you wanted to believe."
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 346
  • . Remember… the Force will be with you. Always.
    • warriorstrike
    • warriorstrike
    • View Profile
    • My Tumblr
« Reply #41 on: October 02, 2015, 03:19:31 pm »
Oh, haha, I feel silly, I actually knew that, I just forgot. :p I already did. :) But, so, now that I'm on the right page...now what? Do I put down my email address and then that's it?
There's no need to sign up for anything. Once you reach the page, that's it. All you have to do is click on the link that was provided in the forum post, and it will be counted.

If you define yourself by the power to take life, the desire to dominate, to possess… then you have nothing.

Offline PrettyReckless

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 218
    • RecklessAce
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: October 02, 2015, 07:35:19 pm »
Decided to go ahead and click on it again.
Both on my pc and my phone. c: Just in-case.
RETIRED.

Offline Warriorstrike

• . "The truth is often what we make of it; you heard what you wanted to hear, believed what you wanted to believe."
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 346
  • . Remember… the Force will be with you. Always.
    • warriorstrike
    • warriorstrike
    • View Profile
    • My Tumblr
« Reply #43 on: October 19, 2015, 03:35:07 pm »
Raz has ordered his phone- we're not sure how it turned out, but thank you to everyone who helped spread the link around to help him get the invite. Thank you!

If you define yourself by the power to take life, the desire to dominate, to possess… then you have nothing.