Author Topic: hi!  (Read 1219 times)

pepper-mill-ranch

hi!
« on: February 04, 2011, 01:40:28 am »
Hi! New person (obviously   :D) Just wanted to say hi and don't really understand this game at all :/  I have a few questions, could anyone help me? 

The main one is how do you download the torrent? I pressed the download one but it won't let me play the game ... and when I do the torrent one it asks me to save it and when I do that's all that happens.  When I press the setup it just keeps asking me repeatedly to save it and I do everytime.  Does anyone know what's going on? 

Other than that can't wait to get playing this game! Hopefully see you all in the game or later on these forums and what not.  ;D

Thanks to those who help!

Offline DreamReaper

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 5
    • View Profile
Re: hi!
« Reply #1 on: February 04, 2011, 02:05:12 am »
HI! welcome to the forums.

First off, this is like an artistic social game. most people here like to role play with each other and stuff, while some people just like to explore and create characters. You can experiment with RP (role play) on the forums if you want before you dive into it online.

to download a torrent you need a program such as BitTorrent (which can be downloaded for free)

As for asking you to save it, one of two things has happened;
either it downloaded and saved and you just have to go find the saved file, or you haven't downloaded a torrent program so it won't work.

Hope this helped! I hope to see you in game when you get it working.

Offline Aroxy

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 42
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 05, 2011, 04:58:19 pm »
Hello Lauren, welcome to the forums! Hopefully Dream's post helped you get the game up and running and what-not! Hope to see you in the game !!

Offline Avani

• Slytherin
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 241
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 05, 2011, 05:20:36 pm »
Welcome! ^^
Hope we can be friends :3

Offline Sylph

• ? Ninja Time ?
  • Community Champion