Author Topic: I'm new here  (Read 1214 times)

Offline Projecteeveex

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
I'm new here
« on: December 30, 2019, 12:24:17 am »
Hi! I'm ProjectEeveeX! I'm new here and I'd like to know if I can get Feral Heart on my Google Chromebook! I really love Feral Heart from Big Mama Eternal's videos with it, and I'd really like to start playing ASAP! Thank you for reading!

Offline LadySigyn

• Let me guess... someone stole your sweetroll?
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 105
    • View Profile
Re: I'm new here
« Reply #1 on: December 30, 2019, 01:11:57 am »
Hi there and welcome to FH, ProjectEeveeX! Unfortunately FH isn't supported on Chromebooks, and probably won't be in the foreseeable future, as many games aren't. I've heard that you can play some games using a Windows emulator, but its a big process. Your best bet is to get a Windows or a Mac if possible. Apologies for that, I hope you're able to play eventually!
« Last Edit: December 30, 2019, 09:42:42 am by Sigyrn »

Offline Ame88

• ❄✧❄✧❄✧❄✧❄✧❄✧❄✧❄ Winter is a .' - ` , ' - . ` timeless ' , ` - '. ` , - ' . season. - ', - ` , ' - . ` , Everything ' , ` - . ' , ` . freezes. `_,_'_-_._`_,_-
  • Admin
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 216
  • Yeah I believe in Bigfoot. Nessi and Kovu too!
    • Ame88thewolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 30, 2019, 09:16:48 am »
Welcome to FeralHeart! Unfortunately as Sig has mentioned already, FH is not supported on Chromebooks. I would recommend saving up your money and buying a Windows laptop =) Until you can find a means to playing the game, you're always more than welcome to hangout here and familiarize yourself with the forum side of things. Excited to see you around!

Profile picture by Telluric
Thank you ;u;
Bio | My Creations
Renegade Row | FeralHeart Resort

Offline Kuri

• Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 136
  • Foreboding evil harmless kitten.
    • dumbstuff4friends
    • channel/UCo42jgbLvEzkofpOin0_a4A
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 30, 2019, 09:55:47 am »
Someone managed to get FH to work on an android tablet, that person had talents i wouldn't understand.  But a windows emulator for a chrome book might be easier.
The Japanese concept of wabisabi:
The closest concept in english would be 'rustic'
They might have an old thing, one example is a favourite bowl or dish, it's broken, pieces are missing, why fix it?  With gold and pieces from other dishes?
"Because it was my favourite & I like it"