Author Topic: Introduction  (Read 1345 times)

Offline Revan1234

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
Introduction
« on: January 17, 2020, 07:55:12 am »
Umm yeah so I’m new here looking for people to show me around if y’all don’t mind

Offline LadySigyn

• Let me guess... someone stole your sweetroll?
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 105
    • View Profile
Re: Introduction
« Reply #1 on: January 17, 2020, 08:19:34 am »
Hi, Revan, welcome to FH! We're thrilled to have you here with us in our wonderful community. Make sure you take a look at the Rules, and if you haven't found it already, here's the Downloads page where you'll find both the web setup and the torrent setup. If you need anything else at all, such as a tour around the maps, I'd be glad to do the honours if you find me in game! I'm usually hanging around the grounds on my girl, Sigyn. If you need any help, we have the help section for both the game and the forums on the main page. We also have various other threads such as tutorials, mods, FH content such as screenshots, art, etc, and many other great ones that you can enjoy and take part in.

I also recommending downloading Legendary Markings and Legendary Items as that's what majority of the players use in game.

Copy and paste the below links into your search bar:

Legendary Markings: http://www.mediafire.com/download/ixwm166w5vp7ed8/Legendary+Markings+v4.1.zip
Legendary Items: http://www.mediafire.com/download/necyiedage9hnne/Legendary+Items+v4.3.zip

How to install the markings:

1. Place the markings into Local Disk > Feralheart > media > textures > markings
2. Place both markings.cfg into the same markings folder and ALSO into the main FH folder

How to install the items:

1. Place the items into Local Disk > Feralheart > media > items
2. Place the items.cfg into the items folder and ALSO the main FH folder, similar to the markings

Again, welcome to FH, I wish you many great memories and friendships. I hope to see you around sometime.~
« Last Edit: January 17, 2020, 09:00:25 am by Sigyrn »

Offline A.P.S.

• Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 38
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 17, 2020, 09:20:30 am »
Welcome to FeralHeart!! A lot of people hang out in The Grounds, you can often find people to chat, explore, or roleplay with there. I hope you enjoy the game, and if you need any help, feel free to ask! ^v^

Offline LordSuragaha

• The Karen Slayer
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1052
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 17, 2020, 05:17:08 pm »
Hey there Revan! Welcome to Feral Heart <3 We’re happy to have you join us! Sig’s already got you covered with the basics. If you need any more help or advice don’t hesitate to ask! I hope you have fun and make many new great friendships.

Offline Ame88

• ❄✧❄✧❄✧❄✧❄✧❄✧❄✧❄ Winter is a .' - ` , ' - . ` timeless ' , ` - '. ` , - ' . season. - ', - ` , ' - . ` , Everything ' , ` - . ' , ` . freezes. `_,_'_-_._`_,_-
  • Admin
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 216
  • Yeah I believe in Bigfoot. Nessi and Kovu too!
    • Ame88thewolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 17, 2020, 09:42:03 pm »
Welcome to FeralHeart! If you ever see me in-game and want to venture around, I will be more than happy to show ya =) Excited to see you around!

Profile picture by Telluric
Thank you ;u;
Bio | My Creations
Renegade Row | FeralHeart Resort

Offline Astraea

• ❤ Positivity ❤
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 186
  • previously esarosa
    • Esar0sa
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 19, 2020, 08:51:45 am »
Welcome to the game! I hope you find what you need in terms of guidance and I hope you have lots of fun around here!
not active here anymore ♡