Author Topic: Can't connect  (Read 2399 times)

Offline Kouvinxx

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 30
  • TKC for life!
    • http://kouvinxx.deviantart.com/
    • View Profile
Can't connect
« on: July 21, 2015, 10:07:46 pm »
I've been trying to connect to the server for ages now and it just won't do it. My internet is fine, there's nothing wrong with it. I don't think the server is down either.

Offline NinjaBlackSock

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
    • View Profile
    • My DeviantArt
Re: Can't connect
« Reply #1 on: July 21, 2015, 10:24:22 pm »
As for I, I haven't been able to connect for a while now, don't know what it is.

Offline HoloTheWiseWolf453

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 24, 2015, 02:21:29 pm »
This has happened to me too, When I finally downloaded the game, it never allows me to play!!! >.<

Offline Warriorstrike

• . "The truth is often what we make of it; you heard what you wanted to hear, believed what you wanted to believe."
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 346
  • . Remember… the Force will be with you. Always.
    • warriorstrike
    • warriorstrike
    • View Profile
    • My Tumblr
« Reply #3 on: July 24, 2015, 05:32:13 pm »
Hmm. Usually it's internet connection that causes this sort of thing- Sometimes windows can't recognize if the game is trusted or not. Have you tried checking to see if firewall (located in your security section of the control panel) is blocking the application? If you have, but it still won't work, check to see if your anti-virus may be causing your computer to not accept the game.

If you define yourself by the power to take life, the desire to dominate, to possess… then you have nothing.

Offline flufferbutt

• Forum Newcomer
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 30, 2015, 05:39:44 pm »
I can't connect. We were just about to roleplay when it said I lost connection. I tried logging back in a few times, but it wouldn't work. Is the server down? If it is, how long will it be?

Offline Warriorstrike

• . "The truth is often what we make of it; you heard what you wanted to hear, believed what you wanted to believe."
  • Ancient Silver Mane
    • warriorstrike
    • warriorstrike
    • View Profile
    • My Tumblr
« Reply #5 on: July 30, 2015, 05:49:03 pm »
I can't connect. We were just about to roleplay when it said I lost connection. I tried logging back in a few times, but it wouldn't work. Is the server down? If it is, how long will it be?
To check if the server is down, go to the website, and at the top should be something that says "Game server is online (or offline) with ___ users playing." If the server is still online but you can't connect, try waiting a couple of minutes before attempting to log in again. Check to make sure your firewall or anti-virus program isn't somehow blocking/restricting access to the game, and also take a look at your internet connection. If it continues to glitch out, you could try disconnecting your internet, and reloading it back up. Try waiting a few minutes before trying another log in attempt.

If you define yourself by the power to take life, the desire to dominate, to possess… then you have nothing.

Offline Enoki

• Herba Chronographus
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 121
  • Who lives in a portabella under a tree?
    • FantasyFungus
    • EnokiTheDryphon
    • Enoki_G
    • View Profile
    • The Realms of Yugure
« Reply #6 on: July 30, 2015, 05:59:39 pm »
Just to add on to what Warrior has mentioned, it may be that y'er computer cannot handle the amount of players found in that map. Sometimes, the map Flourite can get a tad laggy due to a large population in one spot.

Also, what ye can do, is head to y'er user panel (found at the top right corner of the forum) and send y'er characters home. Sending y'er characters home will most likely place them in the Lonely Cave (unless ye 'ave set their home somewhere else in Feral Heart.) With y'er char now in a non-laggy environment, it should run smoothly.

This also usually fixes any crashing ye may 'ave had in Flourite Plains, so take a looksy to see if ye will crash or not. Hope this helps ye deary and I hope to see ye in-game soon. ^3^

Tmw you planned a ten minute nap but instead took a whole year.
☙Icon by dA JRProducts; Sig by PocketMutt❧

Offline LillaLove14

• Forum Newcomer
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 30, 2015, 07:46:02 pm »
when i try to open the game i get to the initial setup page but it always pops up saying the game's not working after i hit okay
idk what's wrong with it

Offline Warriorstrike

• Ancient Silver Mane
    • warriorstrike
    • warriorstrike
    • View Profile
    • My Tumblr
« Reply #8 on: July 30, 2015, 07:53:56 pm »
when i try to open the game i get to the initial setup page but it always pops up saying the game's not working after i hit okay
idk what's wrong with it
Are you sure that it's a connection problem? What does it say exactly?

Offline Enoki

• Herba Chronographus
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 121
  • Who lives in a portabella under a tree?
    • FantasyFungus
    • EnokiTheDryphon
    • Enoki_G
    • View Profile
    • The Realms of Yugure
« Reply #9 on: July 30, 2015, 07:56:32 pm »
Ah, Emily, 'ave ye tried using the different rendering subsystem? Ye could possibly try and run it on Direct instead of OpenGL. This may fix the issues ye are 'aving.

Also, if ye work on maps n'stuff, check y'er particles file. If ye see any particles labeled with a 0 at the end, delete them, this will cause y'er system to crash.

Tmw you planned a ten minute nap but instead took a whole year.
☙Icon by dA JRProducts; Sig by PocketMutt❧