Author Topic: My Friend's Account  (Read 1140 times)

Offline Alone

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
My Friend's Account
« on: December 16, 2016, 11:17:56 pm »
Hello, My friend is currently going through some difficulties logging in. She's changed her password a lot of times, though it still seems to not be working.

ArcticGalaxy

Re: My Friend's Account
« Reply #1 on: December 16, 2016, 11:19:10 pm »
With the site undergoing some work, the password changing feature is kind of bugged out and hasn't been working for many people.

Offline Alone

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 16, 2016, 11:22:26 pm »
With the site undergoing some work, the password changing feature is kind of bugged out and hasn't been working for many people.
Thank you!

Offline TwistedSorrowzz

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 36
  • The one and only Pongo
    • RonnoBoy
    • Faline
    • TheBlairWiitch
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 16, 2016, 11:28:33 pm »
As Arctic said, The site is under going some work. But I would suggest your friend contacting a staff member, To see if they can sort it out for you.  :)
On leave.
Information Regarding Wirhonte
http://i.imgur.com/Sm35ntA.png

Offline Warriorstrike

• . "The truth is often what we make of it; you heard what you wanted to hear, believed what you wanted to believe."
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 346
  • . Remember… the Force will be with you. Always.
    • warriorstrike
    • warriorstrike
    • View Profile
    • My Tumblr
« Reply #4 on: December 17, 2016, 03:07:13 am »
Unfortunately, some of our recovery systems (including the one that assists with changing your password) isn't functioning properly, but hopefully, once we are able to open up the new Registration and fix the issues with the recovery systems, she should be able to change her password again. The issue your friend may be having might not have anything to do with the password, however. If you don't mind my asking, what is your friend's username? I may be able to check our database to see if there is anything odd there.

If you define yourself by the power to take life, the desire to dominate, to possess… then you have nothing.