Author Topic: Having trouble scrolling through markings/items  (Read 1221 times)

Offline Xsonicfan5X

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 3
    • View Profile
Having trouble scrolling through markings/items
« on: April 22, 2017, 10:48:00 pm »
A common problem I had when I downloaded new markings and items for feralheart was that I couldn't go down the list one by one. It got frustrating trying to find stuff but instead just zipping past it and spending 30 seconds just trying to carefully inch the scroll bar in the right spot. Is there anything I can do to make it easier to scroll through markings or perhaps someone would be kind enough to make a mod that adds arrows on the scrolling bars please? Thanks to any who take the time to read this. It's not a big problem but is rather annoying

Offline Morgra

• I don't like sand...
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 347
  • Ever been killed by a spider? I was
    • DinksterDaily
    • View Profile
Re: Having trouble scrolling through markings/items
« Reply #1 on: April 22, 2017, 10:55:05 pm »
At the bottom of the actual scroll bar, not the scroll button you click and drag around, click the very bottom edge of it and it should go through lists of markings and items in increments of five and you shouldn't miss any. Might take a few tries to get the positioning but usually just clicking the very bottom edge should do the trick.
Profile pic by Edolicious

People don't think the universe be like it is, but it do.

Offline Xsonicfan5X

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 22, 2017, 11:22:15 pm »
At the bottom of the actual scroll bar, not the scroll button you click and drag around, click the very bottom edge of it and it should go through lists of markings and items in increments of five and you shouldn't miss any. Might take a few tries to get the positioning but usually just clicking the very bottom edge should do the trick.

Thank you, that does seem to make it much easier!

Offline Morgra

• I don't like sand...
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 347
  • Ever been killed by a spider? I was
    • DinksterDaily
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 22, 2017, 11:26:05 pm »
Figured it out, i'm guessing? It's unfortunately the only way to simplify scrolling in the game but I find that it's not a hassle for me with this method and I can get through the list pretty quickly.
Profile pic by Edolicious

People don't think the universe be like it is, but it do.