Author Topic: My Journey Has Ended.  (Read 943 times)

Offline killerrage1

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
My Journey Has Ended.
« on: July 24, 2013, 04:04:57 am »
It's been great FH. A truly ecstatic time. But it feels my journey on FeralHeart is over. I've met some great people. But now that I've joined an art college. I thought it's best for me to move on. Congrats to the great game. I still remember the first day of IT, that I played. I hope to all that you love Feral Heart and have fun playing it. To the new members, I'm sure you will absolutely love it. This is a goodbye. Who knows, one day I might just get on again. Your still gonna be downloaded on my laptop. Just if I ever wanna play, or fool around. But for now goodbye, to the game, team, and all of my friends I've met. For the great RP's, maps, presets, and all of the above. I have pride that FH will live long. With the abundant fun. Here lets not say goodbye. There always sad. But how about this, Farwell for now, for us to meet again someday my fair canines and felines, may your dwell in the magnificent maps. For one day, I myself will wait for my return.
                                                            Had a great time, I will miss everyone for now.

~ Rage. ;)

Offline Ex0rcist

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 28
  • Slow Ex0 is slow
    • View Profile
Re: My Journey Has Ended.
« Reply #1 on: July 24, 2013, 04:34:04 am »
Yar, this thread should belong here:

Leaving

Now, good luck within your art college. ~ Have fun, and I'm sure your floofs will miss you. Hope you had a great time, and with this, I bid thee a farewell. Let's hope you are able to visit every so often. ~

In-Game User: ex0rcist