Author Topic: Registration idea  (Read 2255 times)

Offline Nala_91

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 36
  • Your Local FH Furry Artist
    • View Profile
Registration idea
« on: April 03, 2015, 09:04:42 pm »
As some of you know, registration is hard enough as it is right? Why not try this. Have open registration for one or two days during the seasons, like for spring, winter and etc. That way people can get a chance and will know the opening times. Sorta like how Flight Rising does it.
FH Texture Artist

Offline Bawfle

• Courage is not the absence of fear but rather the judgement that something is more important than fear.
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 344
  • The Zambisi Pride
    • View Profile
Re: Registration idea
« Reply #1 on: April 03, 2015, 10:11:35 pm »
I'm not sure if you know, but we have a new thread here regarding important information about our registration.

>>Information Regarding Registration<<

Yes it would be nice to see the registration open more, but the reason we do this is to prevent people making multiple accounts even if they may have 2, 3 or more. This isn't the ONLY reason, but is one of the most reasonable too. Please read through this quote too from the thread as I think it is most important:

Why does the registration work this way?
A lot people of people ask the question "why" the registration work this way, and the reason is quite a reasonable one. Feralheart is really just another game online, taken care of and run by people in their free time out of mere interest and love for the game itself. We want to make sure it works as well as we can, and that's where quantity is not the only thing to think about. We want to keep the site and game up and running smoothly without hiccups and issues due to the registration part, and just reduce general abuse of the registration system where users would intentionally hog accounts, those who really want or need an account will get one eventually. Even though a greater number of players is always fun to see, it cannot always be a priority since we need to look a bit further ahead than just that.

Pixel Doll Commissioned and Coloured by RingoKioko
Inactive // Retired // Gone

Offline Nala_91

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 36
  • Your Local FH Furry Artist
    • View Profile
Re: Registration idea
« Reply #2 on: April 06, 2015, 01:33:53 pm »
Ah my mistake, it's been a while since I posted here.
FH Texture Artist