Author Topic: How to fix the horrible FH+ black screen. [1.13]  (Read 72761 times)

Offline happygrl1908

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 14
  • The Almighty Landshark Queen :3
    • View Profile
Re: How to fix the horrible FH+ black screen. [1.13]
« Reply #110 on: May 11, 2012, 11:49:08 am »
Oh my gosh! It worked! I tried getting FH+ before and this problem prevented me from playing. Like the character creation was all black, so I just said "whatever" and went in the game. I was at Bonfire, and the only thing I could see was my character and other characters, everything else was black. Thank you SO much, Sameth ^_^

Made for me by http://pondeyes.deviantart.com/ ^~^ <3

Offline Jitters

• Mutant Turtle
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 146
  • Hero in a Half Shell!
    • View Profile
« Reply #111 on: May 11, 2012, 04:41:42 pm »
I did this, but when I get into the game its black... does this mean I'm stuck in between a map or whatever? Because I tried doing the Go Home thing work but it didnt work cuz my computer doesnt know how to open that file or something

Read the tutorial more carefully and you'll find your answers, as the guide contains a way to make "Go home" work, AND how to transfer your character between versions.

Offline kittycats9

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 4
    • View Profile
« Reply #112 on: May 17, 2012, 03:02:01 am »
 :)Hi :) I will try :-\
A few quotes, from my friends: "As the day begins anew, do does our lives." - Aang, on Katara and his wedding day.

Offline 123boardercollie

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #113 on: May 20, 2012, 03:58:14 am »
THANK YOU SO MUCH SAMETH! YOURE A LIFE SAVER! I THANK YOU A THOUSAND TIMES!!!! :DDD

Offline KamaKozzy

• Forum Newcomer
    • View Profile
« Reply #114 on: June 13, 2012, 12:04:26 am »
I just installed but when i click the create button it says creating and then just never goes anywhere. and when i try to log in it say loging in or whatever and then just never goes anywhere. What do i do?

Offline cherrytimebomb

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Not my own picture. Found online~ <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #115 on: June 25, 2012, 05:39:54 pm »
I installed it, had a black chara screen, and thought whatever... I managed to fix the black chara screen, but then, when i entered the game itself, I had a black screen also. I tried to reset my home and go home, but the home box is empty and it says that the map doesn't exist. Thinking that maybe It was just because it was an old chara, I made a new chara with the same results. The game files are in C:/FHPlus. I came here in hopes of being able to solve that, but nothing you have here helps me! Dx I don't even see other players! I'm in a nonexistant map with nonexistant terrain, sky, and even home positions... >.<

Offline Jitters

• Mutant Turtle
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Hero in a Half Shell!
    • View Profile
« Reply #116 on: June 25, 2012, 06:04:22 pm »
The game's default "go home" position is Lonely Cave, which does not exist in FH+, so it traps you in maps! To get your existing characters into FH+, go onto FH and then change your home into either bonfire or the cape then log in to FH+ from one of the locations,or click "go home" to warp to whichever you chose. Or you could read my guide on how to make the home position work:http://feral-heart.com/index.php?option=com_jfusion&Itemid=2&jfile=index.php&topic=16805.msg225267#msg225267

Quoted right from my guide.

Offline cherrytimebomb

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Not my own picture. Found online~ <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #117 on: June 26, 2012, 05:02:58 am »
-facepalm- I figured that out once I reread your guide... sorry 'bout that Sameth.... >.O

Offline Jitters

• Mutant Turtle
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Hero in a Half Shell!
    • View Profile
« Reply #118 on: June 26, 2012, 07:10:24 am »
Ahaha no worries, most people just skim it over, it's tough to see what you need in the middle of everything you don't

Offline rexline

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #119 on: June 26, 2012, 11:17:25 am »
Thanks Sameth!