Author Topic: Your Strangest/Scariest/Weirdest Dreams  (Read 23407 times)

NyghtWolf74

Re: Your Strangest/Scariest/Weirdest Dreams
« Reply #70 on: May 18, 2012, 12:52:23 pm »
Hmm I think I'm crazy for adventure time if this happened
Well this one as been continuing for a long time.

Anyways I woke up one day in The Land of Ooo from Adventure Time. I looked like how I do and I drew myself in my profile pic (LOOK AT IT) But I forgot to make my scarf a Wolfy scarf Aaaawww
Then it was like Adventure Time for real with Finn and Jake and Princess Bubblegum and Lady Rainicorn and Ice King and BMO and yea you know -3-
Best dream evah! It also continued like new episodes every Monday, wow that's scary.

~ Most recent episode - Hug Wolf ~ my favorite so far and probably ever

Offline Rodneythefetch

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 5
  • Udder Spyro trash.
    • https://www.youtube.com/channel/
    • http://steamcommunity.com/profil
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: January 16, 2017, 07:09:23 pm »
Well, here's a weird dream i had last night...

I was in school, and a sloth was sitting at my teachers desk. It looked at me and i teleported onto Magnum XL 200 (Rollercoaster at Cedar Point.)
The track looked distorted and weird, and then it ended.. And all of a sudden a giant Two-toed sloth baby (With a top-hat) picked me up and put me on it's back. I then teleported back to my classroom and inhaled helium from a balloon, I then shouted at the top of my lungs "I LOVE VEKOMA SLCS!" (Even if in real life i hate those headache inducing rollercoasters) and then i woke up at 6:30 AM..

My dreams are very weird...
Just your average Slothwolf.

Offline Vwang

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 38
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: January 19, 2017, 04:28:29 am »
My dream was pretty terrifying but uh I dreamt that last cave was actually a spoopy basement. a random ghost floating around.

Offline amythealpha

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 17
  • I might return soon? I dunno
    • HummingKitten
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: January 21, 2017, 01:04:19 am »
I remember years ago I had a really weird/disturbing dream. I don't remember all of it, but I know it included this girl named Emily (she used to be my best friend, but currently, and at the time of this dream, we were no longer on great terms). Don't remember the details, but it included her drowning me to death in a lake. When I woke up, I got a text message from my current-day bestie (and my bestie at the time ^^) saying that Emily was moving to some sort of lake area (forgot what it was called, just know it was by a huge river). Creepy, right?

Another thing that's creepy, is that I had planned to say goodbye to her, even though we were no longer on good terms. However, I became extremely sick the day the left, and I couldn't say goodbye. Which is interesting, because in the dream, I was drowning so I literally couldn't say anything :'D Emily didn't speak at all in the dream either, I don't think.
Oh jeez, uh, I haven't been online in forever. I joined in 2012 lmao, back in the old maps, forgive me for not knowing my way around.
My in-game username is FirecrackerTNT (previously known as amythealpha), but can also be found on lpslover. I used to also be found on the account Amythenightwatch, but I think the account was deleted??? oops lmao

Offline FlyingGrass

• ~🛠 The avant-garde doctor of mechanical beings. 🔧 🔬
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 121
    • FlyingGrass
    • channel/UCA7RfqQ1KLl4s8JhxIXNs_Q
    • View Profile
    • Mechanicafeles Discord link
« Reply #74 on: June 03, 2017, 10:16:11 am »
I've had many dreams in the past year, but none that I would call a bad dream. This dream, however, Was one I'd call truly terrifying, it's the scariest dream I remember having.
The dream started out relatively normal, I was in some kind of house with two hallways, and the room I slept in sat with the doorway facing the doorway to another room in that weird home(That house looked nothing like any house I've ever been in, I often have dreams where I'm in houses I've never seen before). In that dream, I had ordered three books on the computer, a puzzle book and two others, the puzzle book being the main object in that dream. It was sunny the next morning in my dream, though it was still very dark in the room I slept in. I looked under the bed to see the puzzle book and the two other books, among all the weird clutter under the bed. I could somehow see in the dark and took a look at the cover of each book. I chose to read the puzzle book, then pulled the book right out from under the bed and read it while trying my hand at some of the puzzles the book contained, then the rest of the dream seemed to traverse by really quickly. As I turned the pages of the puzzle book, I had failed some of the puzzles and soon I had the unsettling feeling that there was a presence in the room I was reading in, a presence that I could not see with my eyes... Yet. I ran out to the living room as fast as I could, then I walked over to the computer, I stood behind a chair as I glanced down the hallway a few meters beside it, but from my where I was standing it was right behind the chair, A ghostly white hooded figure went from one room to another in that second hallway, I just thought that was a bit creepy as I walked around the chair, not thinking anything more of that ghostly white tall hooded man figure that had just walked from one room to another in the second hall that was now but a meter to my left as I went back to reading that same puzzle book that was now on a couch. I was completely focused on the book as I knelt down in front of the couch and read it again, soon I failed more of the puzzles and things got worse, now I knew that I was cursed by failing the puzzles in the puzzle book and there was nothing I could do about it. I went up to the chair and yelled out that I was cursed by the puzzle book, and then I somehow got pushed to the other end of the room by an unseen entity that appeared when I was down. I was petrified as I watched the figure which was now a dark shadow standing right in front of me. If I had to describe what the shadowy figure looked like, it was a little bit thin and had no discernible facial features and it was moving like something out of FNAF. Then I somehow zipped back over to the other side of the room(Where I was standing when I got pushed), and from there I saw lines of code scrolling up the screen of the computer I had used to order the three books, Some of the lines of code on the screen contained the names of each item that I ordered online at the start of my dream. I tried hard to wake up and managed to get my eyes open right after I saw those lines of code. I woke up to the sight of the my bed and it looked normal, Then I closed my eyes and drifted off into another dream. The second dream put me in that same house from before, but it had one hallway instead of two. That hallway was now lit up with light from the sky even though it had a roof. That second dream contained a dark thin figure that haunted the house and no other humanoid being, in fact it was just me and that dark shadowy figure as I watched it cross the hallway from one doorway to another, I got up and went to investigate the hallway. The dark figure backed up out of the room it had just entered and now it was standing in the middle of the hall, It appeared to be looking at me even though it had no face as it stood in the middle of the hall looking like a silhouette in the shape of a person, that dark figure backed up slowly as I walked to a spot where I could get a better view down the hallway, then the figure disappeared down the hall and I wanted to wake up again. As I tried to get out of the dream I saw a person which I assumed to be me moving in a zig zag motion with a transparent human-shaped dark shadow figure with no facial features just running in slow jogging motion right behind me, Though from my point of view in the dream I was watching from behind the figure as I saw myself move in a zig zag in an attempt to get away from it, the figure got closer.

I kept trying to wake up and right in front of me before I escaped the second dream, I saw what I thought at the time was a little girl, she had big pink eyes on a green face on a big head and had popped up from the corner of my view before I got out of the dream.

Now I am not in a dream anymore and everything's fine, though I did see a tall thin dark figure going from one room to another right out the corner of my eye... Am I in real life.
« Last Edit: June 03, 2017, 10:20:46 am by FlyingGrass »

My presets.

Good things take time, so I'll take an eternity and create something so good that the human brain can't handle the sheer goodness of it.

Offline bunnylions

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 42
  • I'm stupid and I'm proud! :D
    • KazeoLion
    • channel/UCIabUy2dwwyNBHYt7j49XzA
    • View Profile
« Reply #75 on: June 03, 2017, 01:36:16 pm »
My weirdest dream isn't really safe for this discussion board (it involves me being nursed), but I can say that I haven't experienced anything stranger.
Did you know I make games? :D
Meow.

Offline WolfQueen

• Onion Queen
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 117
  • feralheart's malignant tumor
    • jengajangle
    • jenqatower
    • jengatower
    • jengatowerr
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: June 04, 2017, 04:31:57 am »
I once had a dream where Satan was my middle school gym teacher. Don't ask LOL.
My dream yesterday was basically me getting ready to take a test somewhere early in the morning. I got up, packed up my supplies, and left. I thought I was awake so I was confused when I got up.

Offline virtualmilk

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 6
    • virtual-milk
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: June 04, 2017, 04:56:54 pm »
i had a dream in which i was shoe shopping with the yellow guy and the notepad from don't hug me i'm scared
i don't even know where it came from

-
memes bring me immense joy

if you see me in-game, feel free to say hello

Offline FlyingGrass

• ~🛠 The avant-garde doctor of mechanical beings. 🔧 🔬
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 121
    • FlyingGrass
    • channel/UCA7RfqQ1KLl4s8JhxIXNs_Q
    • View Profile
    • Mechanicafeles Discord link
« Reply #78 on: June 20, 2017, 03:24:38 am »
I had another weird dream.

The dream started with me playing FeralHeart, telling the current local time to the local chat and wondering why I did that although it was just a dream, the dream felt so much like real life. Then suddenly I was in a house still nothing like where I live and discussing to someone about whom/what has seen insides better, doctors or organs. The dream then cut to a scene where I was being x-rayed or ultrasounded, only to find that I had no lungs, my respiratory system was just a windpipe which inflated my whole body when I breath(So my whole body functioned as a lung). I went home pondering how I was still alive with no lungs(I could think during the whole dream) right before going straight back to the hospital to get lungs. After the surgery I felt different(I could feel in the dream too) then I saw in front of me a person with bricks multiplying into a straight line out of the person's back, suddenly I felt as if I had bricks inside me and went back to the hospital where a nurse took me to a room that had a small spa tub full of oatmeal. The person in the tub was commanded to get out by thee nurse and after he left, I got into the tub, noticing it was noticeably harder to move in all that oatmeal(I could feel the weight of the oatmeal on me). I stood or sat up in the tub and read the small round stickers on a metal box that was stuck to the wall, I read "Michigan" on one of the stickers and found out that the hospital I was in was in Michigan. I woke up and couldn't believe I was awake, I thought the dream was real life.

My presets.

Good things take time, so I'll take an eternity and create something so good that the human brain can't handle the sheer goodness of it.

Offline bunnylions

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 42
  • I'm stupid and I'm proud! :D
    • KazeoLion
    • channel/UCIabUy2dwwyNBHYt7j49XzA
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: June 20, 2017, 03:47:21 am »
I dreamed once I was in my sleeping internet friend's house, she woke up and I ran home, but my body could hardly process running.
Did you know I make games? :D
Meow.