Author Topic: We love you!  (Read 18367 times)

Offline Enoki

• Herba Chronographus
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 121
  • Who lives in a portabella under a tree?
    • FantasyFungus
    • EnokiTheDryphon
    • Enoki_G
    • View Profile
    • The Realms of Yugure
Re: We love you!
« Reply #50 on: September 25, 2018, 09:50:16 pm »
I know I've been rather absent as of late due to my life in college and my current work schedule, but I still check in here to see how my lovelies are doing. Due to these recent events, I will be saying a hearty farewell for now. I don't see myself being able to accept these new terms and conditions that will probably become permanent. I'm honestly very bitter with how these events have turned out and it hurts me to see where this is going.

Anyhoo, I will leave my account active- hoping that it will still be here when or if things get better. You can find me on these social medias below. I hope y'all will keep in touch with me. I love y'all. Stay safe, dearies.

DeviantArt: FantasyFungus.deviantart.com
Discord: Enoki#4478

Tmw you planned a ten minute nap but instead took a whole year.
☙Icon by dA JRProducts; Sig by PocketMutt❧

Offline Oslo

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 42
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: September 25, 2018, 09:53:13 pm »
EDIT: I take back what I said.
« Last Edit: October 15, 2018, 07:27:38 am by Runic »
i'm here once a blue moon

Offline Melon

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 35
  • God in their worst form.
    • jennfelde
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: September 25, 2018, 09:55:12 pm »
Thank you all for doing what you did, you guys did great things for the community. Raz made a awful decision, and that was a awful decision. We will all miss you great people, have fun wherever you guys go. Perhaps, we will see you guys again, but until then... Goodbye guys, we will miss you!
« Last Edit: September 25, 2018, 09:58:16 pm by Rosewell »
Attempting to get more active. Enjoy the day!

Cheers!

Offline gh0ul

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 65
  • ~~Son Fett
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: September 25, 2018, 10:04:56 pm »
we all love u guys <3

<3

Offline strongclaw47

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
  • May the Light guide you all
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: September 25, 2018, 10:18:07 pm »
From the bottom of my heart, I thank the, staff that worked so hard, To keep this game going, trying to keep us happy, Caring, loving memories, We shall Shed For You, Our heads held high as we say goodbye to you, Its been a honor, Seeing this game grow, but Due to Rez's reckless actions, You have to leave us and i wish i could have done more to help you guys. but i'm just a person. a person with only a dream. But i'm not alone. There are Tons of People, two or four legged, Canine or feline, We are one thing.

WE ARE A COMMUNITY

We shall never forget the love and support you gave us, Even tho we can't hug, we can smile. even tho we can't touch, We can cry. even tho we can't see each other, We can cheer

Goodbye To every single one the staff & Thank you for everything
--------------------------------
Tho before i forget

Rez You've hurt us, not only did you shove us away, but Broke our hearts, You're throwing away a opportunity. the community is REAL!!

YOU NEED TO HEAR US SHOUT, YOU NEED TO HEAR US SPEAK, LISTEN TO US, LISTEN TO EVERYONE, LISTEN TO EVERYTHING

From 1 person to another

"Hear us speak"
"I'm a warrior, Not a killer"

Offline Astraea

• ❤ Positivity ❤
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 186
  • previously esarosa
    • Esar0sa
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: September 25, 2018, 10:38:55 pm »
I... can’t believe this is happening. Seven years, SEVEN. I started playing this game when I was damn 13 years old. Feral Heart was my home, my childhood, my family. This is so dumb. In every way.

I love you too, all those who worked as a staff member for this wonderful game before this chaos. You guys are loved. All of you. I love the community. My friends...

PLEASE add me if you would like to keep in touch. <3
Esarosa#1973

! OFFICIAL FERAL HEART GROUP ! Created today. Please join if you would like to keep in touch with everyone! We are a family!
https://discord.gg/4gZYJPG
not active here anymore ♡

Offline wolf48877

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 17
  • I Put The Succ In Succubus
    • View Profile
    • http://tinypic.com/
« Reply #56 on: September 25, 2018, 11:00:00 pm »
We all love you too.

Offline Kastilla

• my mind is a sieve for inspiration.
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 71
  • [ ] make time go faster
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: September 25, 2018, 11:02:40 pm »
peace out girl scouts~
stinky dog coming through, don't mind me!

Offline Wyldercat

• The Crimson Cryptic
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 101
  • yare yare daze
    • bugbearbear
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: September 25, 2018, 11:19:04 pm »
I first found this game through a friend around late 2013. After finally making my account in the summer of 2014, I was immediately enthralled in the community. Having only played childrens games such as Animal Jam or Club Penguin or similar, the game having a forum and interactive staff was baffling to me. I got setup on the forum and as involved as quickly as I could and fell in love with the game and the people on it.

Between business and honest boredom with the game, I've gradually been less and less active; however now I suddenly find myself drawn to this place. The sheer nostalgia created from the new maps made me as happy to play now (mind you I'm in college now) than i was as a 12 year old first discovering the game. So many memories of old friends and inside jokes, hell, I've met one of my best friends through playing and exploring the old maps with them. I couldn't be bothered with even logging on a few months ago; but now all of a sudden there is heartbreak for me. To see this game slowly die out was bad enough; but watching a selfish rogue admin ruin the game for everyone is devastating. Nonetheless, the community holds strong. Even in all this disaster, it warms my heart to see everyone's solidarity with each other; and with the staff.

So thank you, Feral Heart. You've given me laughs, love, tears, and everything in between. Whatever happens, I will never forget this game or this community. If this really is the end for us; I wish all of you the best. <3

Feel to pm/whisper me if you have any questions or just want to chat.
nya

Offline LadySigyn

• Let me guess... someone stole your sweetroll?
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 105
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: September 25, 2018, 11:20:12 pm »
Not even 24 hours later and I've woken up to even more of a mess.

I cannot believe what is happening.

After 7 years of being committed to this game, it's being dragged to the ground by one of the people I looked up to and respected in FH. I can't believe you've done this to the staff, and the community, Raz. I don't know if this is something personal or you just want to rule over the game yourself, but you've upset every user on here. If you choose to keep the game running without any staff, I'm afraid I won't return. The staff you had on your team were hardworking, driven, loyal, spirited and dedicated, and you've made a big mistake. Thank you to every staff member that's been on here, you've all done so much for this game and I look up to you all.

I'd like to also thank all the friends I've made since registering for this game, as well as all of the community. You are an amazing bunch of people and I don't regret a single moment.

I don't know what else to say, I'm honestly speechless. This is truly heartbreaking for everyone here.

I don't hate you for what you've done, Raz, but you've made a very careless decision.

I love you all and I wish everyone the best in your future endeavours.

Sigyn.~
« Last Edit: September 25, 2018, 11:35:00 pm by Sigyrn »