Author Topic: -[The ol' Feral Heart Map Pack]-Which was offical when it lived its golden days  (Read 5771 times)

Offline amythealpha

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 17
  • I might return soon? I dunno
    • HummingKitten
    • View Profile
Thanks! I'll be using this <3
Oh jeez, uh, I haven't been online in forever. I joined in 2012 lmao, back in the old maps, forgive me for not knowing my way around.
My in-game username is FirecrackerTNT (previously known as amythealpha), but can also be found on lpslover. I used to also be found on the account Amythenightwatch, but I think the account was deleted??? oops lmao

Offline sabii

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
  • ~We're all a little mad here.~
    • View Profile
I wasn't around when FH still had these maps, but they look amazing. Thank you for recreating them and allowing the people who were here in that time to relive their memories :)
"Love those who wound you, even through pain and suffering, because you cannot judge the motive of another person's heart."

Original Username: Moony555

Offline Enoki

• Herba Chronographus
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 121
  • Who lives in a portabella under a tree?
    • FantasyFungus
    • EnokiTheDryphon
    • Enoki_G
    • View Profile
    • The Realms of Yugure
Oooh! What a wonderful map pack! I'm surprised it never crossed m'path before. I'll be sure to bookmark this f'er later download.

Tmw you planned a ten minute nap but instead took a whole year.
☙Icon by dA JRProducts; Sig by PocketMutt❧

Offline Morgra

• I don't like sand...
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 347
  • Ever been killed by a spider? I was
    • DinksterDaily
    • View Profile
Oooh! What a wonderful map pack! I'm surprised it never crossed m'path before. I'll be sure to bookmark this f'er later download.

It's worth the look. I think the number of people in it when it first came out was the most I've ever seen in custom maps. Then FeralHeart converted it's map files to .fhm and they were lost but now they've been recovered, thanks to this kind fluffer. ^^
Profile pic by Edolicious

People don't think the universe be like it is, but it do.