Author Topic: Two Quick Questions  (Read 950 times)

Offline Miles101

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 6
  • Praise Helix
    • View Profile
Two Quick Questions
« on: November 08, 2012, 11:41:47 pm »
As the "Help" chat has been overidden with RPers right now, I figured I'd have to ask here for help. I have two questions regarding topics and a certain word:

Are we allowed to post in the "Species" subforum about an existing animal that we have our own unique ideas for? For example, if someone had a new idea about wolves that differed from just "This is a wolf."

My second question is about the word -Removed by moderator-. Would it be allowed (both on the forum and the game) if I used it in its original context (meaning a female dog, not a curse)? It would only be used in character profiles and such.

Thanks in advance!
« Last Edit: March 04, 2017, 05:22:28 am by Morgra »

Offline Slydragon99

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 30
  • am dead
    • View Profile
    • tumblr
Re: Two Quick Questions
« Reply #1 on: November 09, 2012, 01:23:57 am »
For your first question, I do think that making a sub-species that is an original creation of yours is allowed. If you think it is too much like a wolf, post it in the character section.

For the second question, I think, if you are going to use it, you should use it in maps. Not many people are going to argue.
Although, I do NOT think it is a good idea, because you are going to get people (of the illiterate type) freaking out how you "swore".

Although, that is my idea, a mod might think otherwise, so ask them! ^^

art by dearhunters on da

Offline Redlinelies

• The FeralHeart Guru
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 792
  • Modoru Pride
    • redlinelies
    • redlinelies
    • redlinelies
    • redlinelies
    • View Profile
Re: Two Quick Questions
« Reply #2 on: November 09, 2012, 07:16:54 am »
Swearing is not allowed in any form, doesn't matter if you meant something else it still represent an obvious curse and shouldn't be used, in game, in bios, or even on the forum. Our rules state clearly that we do not want any swears.

Forum rules says no swearing, game rules says no swearing, so it really is, no swearing.

On the first one though you should be able to make your thread if you really have something special to bring, but if it's just going to be a thread about a wolf being a wolf there's not much point in having one, the point is really for users to post their new species that differs from another one.

Former community manager of FeralHeart