Author Topic: Topaz  (Read 1351 times)

Offline Miles101

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 6
  • Praise Helix
    • View Profile
Topaz
« on: September 10, 2013, 09:16:01 pm »

"A mutt composed mainly of Pomeranian and terrier genes,  and a little bit of who knows what else. Topaz loves eating, exploring, eating, swimming, eating, and eating. She detests irritating pups and cubs, irritating adults, irritating bugs, and irritatingly horrifying hybrids of all three." --in-game bio

Name: Topaz
Breed: Pomeranian/terrier (probably Jack Russel) mix, with a few "fantasy" genes
Personality: Topaz is adventurous and fairly physically skilled, and is especially fond of swimming. She tends to roam about, joining in on whatever fun strikes her fancy. She's a bit of a snarker; Topaz won't hesitate to call you out on something she believes is stupid (be warned, that list is rather long). And don't depend on her to help you out of a tough spot is she doesn't know you well, as she'll pass right on by. However, her sense of humor is rather grand if you're lucky enough to get on her softer side. It has been observed that the fastest way to her heart is through food.

ThrillexForLife

Re: Topaz
« Reply #1 on: September 10, 2013, 09:19:48 pm »
Awww! She saw cute and adorable. -pets- :3 I like her...She sounds cool. We here's a floof. ^.^

Offline darkknight

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 60
  • Ask Questions
    • View Profile
Re: Topaz
« Reply #2 on: September 11, 2013, 01:10:51 am »
Topaz is just simply cute - this honestly has to be the cutest dog I've seen thus far. I like your character, Miles, she seems quite lovable. :)
Image © Mikita Kavalenka