Author Topic: Hiya!  (Read 3329 times)

Offline Shally

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 220
    • View Profile
Hiya!
« on: October 07, 2012, 01:14:56 am »
Hi guys!

Finally I visit the FH site on the right time and was able to register! xD Woop! I'm happy to be able to join the fun, and I look forward to meet ya all in-game. ^.^

Cheers!  :-*

Offline PrettyReckless

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 218
    • RecklessAce
    • View Profile
Re: Hiya!
« Reply #1 on: October 07, 2012, 01:23:49 am »
Greetings and welcome to the community. I hope you'll enjoy your stay here, as many of us others do.
You will probably be able to find me and my friends by N/Z in Fluorite Plains if you ever feel lonely and want to chat.
Please take your time and read through the rules for the game, could be useful even if you've done it before.
To make it easier for you, and make sure that you don't have to chase around looking for this thread, I'll link them for you.

Official game rules:
http://www.feral-heart.com/index.php?option=com_jfusion&Itemid=2&jfile=index.php&topic=18317.0

Official Forum rules and guidelines:
http://www.feral-heart.com/index.php?option=com_jfusion&Itemid=2&jfile=index.php&topic=16560.0

Hope to see you in-game.
RETIRED.

Offline Shally

• Community Champion
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 07, 2012, 01:36:19 am »
Greetings and welcome to the community. I hope you'll enjoy your stay here, as many of us others do.
You will probably be able to find me and my friends by N/Z in Fluorite Plains if you ever feel lonely and want to chat.
Please take your time and read through the rules for the game, could be useful even if you've done it before.
To make it easier for you, and make sure that you don't have to chase around looking for this thread, I'll link them for you.

Official game rules:
http://www.feral-heart.com/index.php?option=com_jfusion&Itemid=2&jfile=index.php&topic=18317.0

Official Forum rules and guidelines:
http://www.feral-heart.com/index.php?option=com_jfusion&Itemid=2&jfile=index.php&topic=16560.0

Hope to see you in-game.

Thank you very much for the welcome. ^.^ I'm sure I'll enjoy the game and the gamers. I've also already read the rules and are now going through some game-tutorial so I wont make a complete fool of myself. ^-~

Offline PrettyReckless

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 218
    • RecklessAce
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 07, 2012, 02:21:09 am »
Thank you very much for the welcome. ^.^ I'm sure I'll enjoy the game and the gamers. I've also already read the rules and are now going through some game-tutorial so I wont make a complete fool of myself. ^-~
No worries. - Great that you've read the rules! As I've noticed you're Swedish, like me along with Red (One of the Admins). Oh, and you're a Ginga fan.. Me likey. ;3
You'll never really have to see yourself as a fool, cause most people here are really friendly and will gladly help with any questions you throw at them.
RETIRED.

Offline Shally

• Community Champion
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 07, 2012, 02:46:00 am »
No worries. - Great that you've read the rules! As I've noticed you're Swedish, like me along with Red (One of the Admins). Oh, and you're a Ginga fan.. Me likey. ;3
You'll never really have to see yourself as a fool, cause most people here are really friendly and will gladly help with any questions you throw at them.

Aw awesome! Funny though that the 2 people I contacted/met first here are swedish! xD

And oh yes I'm a Ginga fan - ever since they released the badly cut version named Silver Fang in Sweden!^.^; Soo happy to have to full Ginga series in japanese now!
My drawings aren't much but doing it makes me happy so.. ^///^

Well that's good to hear since I can guarantee some mishaps being a newb and all! ^-~ Hopefully I'll just make people laugh!

Offline #Uzuri#

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 5
  • Nii-San~
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 07, 2012, 03:23:45 am »
Welcomez the FeralHeart, I'm pretty sure Tasslet covered most of the basics for ya, all I have left to say is have fun out there M'kay ^^
Bloody Rabbit >:P

Offline Shally

• Community Champion
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 07, 2012, 03:45:32 pm »
Welcomez the FeralHeart, I'm pretty sure Tasslet covered most of the basics for ya, all I have left to say is have fun out there M'kay ^^

She indeed did. ^-^

But all your welcomes warms my heart so thank you ~ <3

Offline Larka13

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 12
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 07, 2012, 05:20:51 pm »
Well, I hope to see ya in-game! Hopefully you'll fine a nice and active pack or pride. That, in my opinion, is the best part. ;D

Offline Shally

• Community Champion
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 07, 2012, 11:17:55 pm »
Well, I hope to see ya in-game! Hopefully you'll fine a nice and active pack or pride. That, in my opinion, is the best part. ;D

..mother of like-a-boss, that video again... I could barely see what you wrote me since the awesomeness of the vid kept blinding me.. *-* LOL!
But thank you! And I also hope to find a nice pack to settle in! And of course to see you all in-game too.

Cheers ~<3

Offline OfficialSwifty

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 79
  • Music Raving Every Day
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 08, 2012, 01:48:02 am »
« Last Edit: October 08, 2012, 01:52:07 am by Axraiel »
"Huehue"