Author Topic: New Wolf Character ~Ashei~  (Read 5903 times)

Offline Larka13

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 12
    • View Profile
New Wolf Character ~Ashei~
« on: October 08, 2012, 12:25:51 am »
comment and you get a cookie!

Name:
Ashei

Species: Timber Wolf/Arctic Wolf cross

Fur Color: Dark grey with dark blue stockings, a dark blue stripe down her back and blue ear rims. These colors are natural, and she thinks that maybe her telekinesis caused them when she was born She also has a dark blue patch on her shoulder where her old Alpha attacked her.

Eye Color: Scarlet

Special Abilities: Telekinesis. This allows her to use her mind (AKA 'Creeper Cam, AKA F3) to see things around her and in the distance without physically moving her body. On rare occasions, she can control the minds of weaker animals, such as rabbits, squirrels, and deer. However, using her telekinesis too much in a short amount of time with exhaust her, leaving her with fatigue, headaches, and dizziness. She has had this ability since birth, so she knows well the consequences of using her power too much in a small period of time. She recently obtained a small vial of a special liquid that can enhance her powers. She keeps it safely around her neck, and protects it at all costs, even if it means risking her life.

Pack Rank: Scout and Hunter

Sexuality: Straight as an unbent adamantium ruler.

Crush:
No, but she is looking for the right person.

Mate: Maybe if she finds the perfect guy...

Pups: Not interested in parenthood.

Personality:
Calm, obedient, and fun loving. She can become aggressive when she feels threatened, but is otherwise very levelheaded. She is very kind towards pups, and will not hesitate to participate in their games. She has a very protective nature, and doesn't like feeling weak. However, she does harbor a deep resentment of her old pack.

History: When she was a pup, she was adopted into a pack after her parents were killed by humans. She was reluctantly accepted into the pack by the others, because of her powers. She only made one friend, and his name was Kankali, and he became one of her best friends. She lived happily in that pack, but she soon realized in her early teenage years that no one really... understood her. So one day when she was out patrolling, she stumbled upon a pack. It was a relatively small one, but she instantly felt as though these wolves understood her and accepted her. She began hanging out with this pack more and more, but soon the Alpha found out, When he confronted her about it, she defiantly retorted that no one here understood her, and that even he was inconsiderate. The Alpha flew into a a rage, and attacked her. She evaded most of his attacks, but his claws raked upon her shoulder at one point. The entire pack soon chased her out of the territory, and Kankali was with them. She immediately joined the other pack. Ever since then, she ashamedly hoped that her pack would soon be put to justice for what they had done. The scar on her shoulder soon healed, and over her scar a patch of dark blue fur grew.

Theme Songs

Theme of the Celestials
http://www.listenonrepeat.com/watch/?v=lfczAmFIsTE&feature=relmfu

Two People Gazing at Each Other
http://www.youtube.com/watch/?v=KNw9_Lc-YHU&feature=relmfu

Resolve
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MCUg3880GIU

Wind Waker: Unplugged
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uRv8gnBMiWM
« Last Edit: October 12, 2012, 08:51:05 pm by EmberTheFox »

Offline Shally

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 220
    • View Profile
Re: New Wolf Character ~Ashei~
« Reply #1 on: October 08, 2012, 01:33:11 am »

Name:
Ashei

Aw she looks awesome! ^.^ Can't wait to meet her! xD

....now where's that cookie..? ---<.< ) (*.*) ( >.>---

Fur Color: Dark grey with dark blue stockings, a dark blue stripe down her back and blue ear rims. She also has a dark blue patch on her shoulder where her old Alpha attacked her.

Special Abilities: Telekinesis. This allows her to use her mind (AKA 'Creeper Cam, AKA F3) to see things around her and in the distance without physically moving her body. On rare occasions, she can control the minds of weaker animals, such as rabbits, squirrels, and deer. However, using her telekinesis too much in a short amount of time with exhaust her, leaving her with fatigue, headaches, and dizziness. She recently obtained a small vial of a special liquid that can enhance her powers. She keeps it safely around her neck, and protects it at all costs.

Crush:

Personality:
Calm, obedient, and fun loving. She can become aggressive when she feels threatened, but is otherwise very levelheaded. She is very kind towards pups, and will not hesitate to participate in their games. However, she does harbor a deep resentment of her old pack.

History: When she was a pup, she was adopted into a pack after her parents were killed by humans. She was reluctantly accepted into the pack by the others, because of her powers. She only made one friend, and his name was Kankali, and he became one of her best friends. She lived happily in that pack, but she soon realized in her early teenage years that no one really... understood her. So one day when she was out patrolling, she stumbled upon a pack. It was a relatively small one, but she instantly felt as though these wolves understood her and accepted her. She began hanging out with this pack more and more, but soon the Alpha found out, When he confronted her about it, she defiantly retorted that no one here understood her, and that even he was inconsiderate. The Alpha flew into a a rage, and attacked her. She evaded most of his attacks, but his claws raked upon her shoulder at one point. The entire pack soon chased her out of the territory, and Kankali was with them. She immediately joined the other pack. Ever since then, she ashamedly hoped that her pack would soon be put to justice for what they had done. The scar on her shoulder soon healed, and over her scar a patch of dark blue fur grew.

Theme Songs

Theme of the Celestials

Two People Gazing at Each Other
http://www.youtube.com/watch/?v=KNw9_Lc-YHU&feature=relmfu

Resolve

Wind Waker: Unplugged
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uRv8gnBMiWM

Offline Larka13

• Experienced Traveler
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 08, 2012, 02:00:17 am »
Cookeh for you, dear sir. (I call everyone sir)

Offline Larka13

• Experienced Traveler
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 08, 2012, 11:50:10 pm »
Oh come on guys. How can you all resist cookies for comments?

Offline Shally

• Community Champion
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 09, 2012, 01:55:00 pm »
Cookeh for you, dear sir. (I call everyone sir)

*nom nom nom* And I must say you hand out those cookehs like a sir, sir. ^3^

Offline Larka13

• Experienced Traveler
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 09, 2012, 03:07:10 pm »
Thank you, dear sir.

Ghostsundermybed

« Reply #6 on: October 09, 2012, 08:14:03 pm »

Name:
Ashei

Fur Color: Dark grey with dark blue stockings, a dark blue stripe down her back and blue ear rims. She also has a dark blue patch on her shoulder where her old Alpha attacked her.
-
I'm not sure if that's a realistic fur pattern for a timber/arctic hybrid (maybe make her a lighter grey?), but whatever floats your naval armada I suppose. Although, is there a reason her fur is blue? Just curious. Does she, uh, dye it or is it natural maybe.

-
I'm not sure if this is possible either, but maybe it's her telekinesis that makes her eyes red, so it seems alright to me. Maybe I'm just being nitpicky. Sorry.

Special Abilities: Telekinesis. This allows her to use her mind (AKA 'Creeper Cam, AKA F3) to see things around her and in the distance without physically moving her body. On rare occasions, she can control the minds of weaker animals, such as rabbits, squirrels, and deer. However, using her telekinesis too much in a short amount of time with exhaust her, leaving her with fatigue, headaches, and dizziness. She recently obtained a small vial of a special liquid that can enhance her powers. She keeps it safely around her neck, and protects it at all costs, even if it means risking her life.

-
If it's such a small vial, and cannot be refilled, why doesn't she just drink it maybe, then she wouldn't have to waste her time protecting it. Or do the effects wear off?

Crush:

-
Uh, this might just be odd for me (and again, I apologise for being so nitpicky)- I'm not sure, but if she's a teenager, I'm not sure she'd be looking for a mate.

Personality:
Calm, obedient, and fun loving. She can become aggressive when she feels threatened, but is otherwise very levelheaded. She is very kind towards pups, and will not hesitate to participate in their games. She has a very protective nature, and doesn't like feeling weak. However, she does harbor a deep resentment of her old pack.

-
I'm not sure if an alpha would be that cruel. She was just a younger member after all, and maybe she could have just been asked nicely to leave, or warned off of their territory to prevent any blood spilling. A pack needs their alpha to be healthy and fit and not getting-all-bent-up-in-fights. And it seems altogether like too many leaders are being made the bad guys. But again, I'm sorry if I'm being to nitpicky or harsh. I apologise. No cookie is required, I can understand if you think I'm being too unfair here.

!!!My comments are underlined and in bold underneath the bio. :] I'm really sorry if I came off as rude or arrogant, but I was just trying to give you a bit of constructive criticism.  !!!
« Last Edit: October 09, 2012, 08:34:01 pm by Ghostsundermybed »

Offline Larka13

• Experienced Traveler
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 09, 2012, 08:55:22 pm »
Aw, its ok. By the way, that did actually happen in an RP in-game. But I understand your criticism. XD And of course you get a cookie, everyone gets a cookie. ;D

Offline Shally

• Community Champion
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 09, 2012, 09:45:31 pm »
Thank you, dear sir.

Don't mention it, sir (oh I could just go on forever.. xD),

Offline Larka13

• Experienced Traveler
    • View Profile