Author Topic: Hai'der from yours truly, LionWolf. :3  (Read 2822 times)

Offline LionWolf089

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 24
    • View Profile
Hai'der from yours truly, LionWolf. :3
« on: October 09, 2012, 12:34:59 am »
Wow...just wow. I've been playing this game for eh... *Counts on fingers*  6 months, since May 2012, and I never bothered with the forum...What a derp. My goal here is too become active on the forum, and hopefully, with time I'll fulfill that goal. o.o And one night, I find the computer looking lonely, I push the start button, and listen to the clasic tunes of a computer start up. Then this thought come to my mind: Why not actually make an effort to be active of the forums? And here I am, thinking of nothing better than posting in the introduction thread. .3. And that's the tale that explains this post....... Since I need to graps words to put in this thread, a little about myself perhaps?
Well, if you must know, I'm very derpy, and stupid a lot of the times. And weird. o3o Some people worry about my sanity. xD
I am Literate!!! Dun leik talking leik dis bcas it showz nu grammar. <--That may occur when I'm bored, however.
I. Am. An. Anime. Freak.
I enjoy horror themed things.....Rawr.
My favorite color is turquoise, and black. >.>
My favorite food is uh, anything with cheese, bread and sause. Pizza.
Favorite characters of mine to play FH with: Akuma, Tsuki, Azeria.....Chehiro!!!!
And uh...Can't think of anything else, so if you have a question, just ask. xD I don't bite (Well, most of the time).
I hope to see ya'll in-game and hopefully on the forums!!!
~LionWolf089

Offline ZoraTheLion

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
Re: Hai'der from yours truly, LionWolf. :3
« Reply #1 on: October 09, 2012, 01:10:55 am »
Nice! I've seen you 'round Feralheart quite a bit. Nice biography~ :3

- Zora.
I like cheese.

Offline PrettyReckless

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 218
    • RecklessAce
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 09, 2012, 01:28:24 am »
Nice seeing more users become active on the forums, I don't know if you've read the rules for the game along with forum, but I suggest in doing such.
I like the fact that you put some information about yourself in the introduction, makes it easier for people to get a view of who you may be.

Official game rules:
http://www.feral-heart.com/index.php?option=com_jfusion&Itemid=2&jfile=index.php&topic=18317.0

Official Forum rules and guidelines:
http://www.feral-heart.com/index.php?option=com_jfusion&Itemid=2&jfile=index.php&topic=16560.0

I hope you're enjoying your time in the community and that it'll be a continued good time. :3
RETIRED.

Offline Shally

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 220
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 09, 2012, 03:09:29 am »
Wow...just wow. I've been playing this game for eh... *Counts on fingers*  6 months, since May 2012, and I never bothered with the forum...What a derp. My goal here is too become active on the forum, and hopefully, with time I'll fulfill that goal. o.o And one night, I find the computer looking lonely, I push the start button, and listen to the clasic tunes of a computer start up. Then this thought come to my mind: Why not actually make an effort to be active of the forums? And here I am, thinking of nothing better than posting in the introduction thread. .3. And that's the tale that explains this post....... Since I need to graps words to put in this thread, a little about myself perhaps?
Well, if you must know, I'm very derpy, and stupid a lot of the times. And weird. o3o Some people worry about my sanity. xD
I am Literate!!! Dun leik talking leik dis bcas it showz nu grammar. <--That may occur when I'm bored, however.
I. Am. An. Anime. Freak.
I enjoy horror themed things.....Rawr.
My favorite color is turquoise, and black. >.>
My favorite food is uh, anything with cheese, bread and sause. Pizza.
Favorite characters of mine to play FH with: Akuma, Tsuki, Azeria.....Chehiro!!!!
And uh...Can't think of anything else, so if you have a question, just ask. xD I don't bite (Well, most of the time).
I hope to see ya'll in-game and hopefully on the forums!!!
~LionWolf089

An anime freak? My kind of person then. <(^3^)> ~ <3
Welcome to the forum!

Offline LionWolf089

• Experienced Traveler
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 09, 2012, 10:23:13 pm »
Haha, Thanks for the welcomes everyone! <3 And Yes, I have read the rules and such, that was the first thing I did when I got my account. C: I wouldn't expect anything bad from me, I'm a generally nice person, and stay out of any trouble. :3

Offline Tessel.

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 54
  • and this time, we're gonna get funky
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 09, 2012, 10:56:38 pm »
We have a lot of things in common 'dar, Lion!

Welcome to the forums I guess, haha.

Siggy and avi by me. PM me if you need anything, friends.

Offline Larka13

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 12
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 11, 2012, 12:03:29 pm »
XD agreed. I love anime too. And, would you perhaps have gotten Chehiro's name from the movie Spirited Away? I love that movie, but not as much as Howl's Moving Castle. (I'm rambling... XD)

Offline LionWolf089

• Experienced Traveler
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 11, 2012, 07:40:29 pm »

@Ember; You guessed me, exactly where I got the name from. xD Howl's Moving Castle is a great one too, although I find Spirited Away a little better since I'm into the horror side of it. Cx

@Blaaki; Haha, we should talk some time. xD Thanks for the welcome anyways. :3

Offline OfficialSwifty

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 79
  • Music Raving Every Day
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 13, 2012, 03:43:13 am »
Welcome to the FeralHeart Forum
I tend to favor anime as well, x3 ha..ha.
Anyway i'm glad you finally decided to join us after 6 months of diking around C:
Of course it took me awhile to find the gull to show up here too XD I'll never regret my decision to join the forums because of all the fantastic floof balls I've encountered here <3
I'm sure you'll feel the same way soon enough.  
"Huehue"

Offline LionWolf089

• Experienced Traveler
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 13, 2012, 02:53:03 pm »
Thanks, Axraiel. xD I think I'm already addicted to the forums, with my habbit of logging in everyday and checking up on it. I hope I wont regret joining either. C: