Author Topic: lol_lions's Ideas  (Read 3342 times)

Offline lol_lions

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 8
  • why
    • View Profile
lol_lions's Ideas
« on: March 01, 2012, 08:17:56 am »
This is my idea thread. I will post ideas here, Frequently.
PS: i cant use sizes or anything, Apparently, Google Chrome wont let me. >n>

Number One
A collision box above laying down players, To prevent someone going above them and buttswinging. And the ability for you to turn it off from the options menu, But just for you. As in, You have it turned off, But other players will still have collision boxes. You will be the only one without. Unless someone else has it off too. xD

Number Two
The ability to scale your wings, no, Not make them larger, i mean SMALLER. Them wings can get in the way, You know!

Number Three
Purring action, And a Barking action. Why? Because cats purr, Dogs bark. :L

Number Four
Claws, For Felines and Canines. Retractable, Too. Razmirz..Or maybe tigg was it? Has already proved claws can be added!

« Last Edit: April 04, 2012, 06:47:49 am by Crystal(lol_lions) »

Offline Ouuka

• Ramine's Nuudel
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 76
  • Burp
    • Blue-Rakuen
    • SliferBeau
    • View Profile
    • Blue-Rakuen DA
Re: lol_lions's Ideas
« Reply #1 on: March 01, 2012, 08:26:27 am »
Some good idea's :) I believe they were looking into making characters solid i think, to prevent the butt swing trolls. But i believe it shouldn't have to be, ppl should just learn that if you do it u get kicked/banned XD The option of it is nice though

Offline lol_lions

• Experienced Traveler
  • why
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 01, 2012, 09:28:21 am »
Some good idea's :) I believe they were looking into making characters solid i think, to prevent the butt swing trolls. But i believe it shouldn't have to be, ppl should just learn that if you do it u get kicked/banned XD The option of it is nice though
I agree, But we'll see what it has to come to. If this option does get added, I wont mind it. Ill be able to lay on my back in bonfire again!

Offline Ouuka

• Ramine's Nuudel
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 76
  • Burp
    • Blue-Rakuen
    • SliferBeau
    • View Profile
    • Blue-Rakuen DA
« Reply #3 on: March 01, 2012, 09:48:10 am »
XD Freedoommmmmm, in either case, i do like the purring bark idea :o i want the bark for sure or gorlw thingy for canines

CloudFish

« Reply #4 on: March 01, 2012, 03:10:24 pm »
I vaguely recall the inclusion of the characters themselves having "collisions" has been discussed before, and I think most people were against it, for what reason I can't exactly remember, but I believe it had to do with the complexity of dong so. Also I think people were against it because it'd be harder for "cuddling" and what-not.

Scaling the wings, I think would be possible.

Actions, are possible.

Offline lol_lions

• Experienced Traveler
  • why
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 04, 2012, 06:46:09 am »
I vaguely recall the inclusion of the characters themselves having "collisions" has been discussed before, and I think most people were against it, for what reason I can't exactly remember, but I believe it had to do with the complexity of dong so. Also I think people were against it because it'd be harder for "cuddling" and what-not.

Scaling the wings, I think would be possible.

Actions, are possible.

Cuddling, Would be easy. The reason? Collision boxes only on TOP of the character. You could still cuddle, But nobody could go ABOVE you. And if you wanted someone to use you as a couch, You could just check the Off button on the collision. It would be easy to do, Maybe not so easy to add in-game though...

Offline LunaWolfen

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 04, 2012, 06:50:34 am »
I've never had anyone buttswing over me. Thank goodness.  ;D

Offline Raoran

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
  • Don't forget about taking care of yourself. Love u
    • Raoran
    • Flyingtoyoublue
    • Shira_Wolf
    • View Profile
    • DeviantART
« Reply #7 on: April 04, 2012, 07:12:07 am »
Smaller wings? I'm not sure about that, but it would be amusing. ;D I agree with #3 and I'm pretty sure it was Tigg who created the claws. The claws should only be retractable for felines, canines can't do that. ;) I don't agree with #4 because we already have Tigg who created those. No need for any additions.

The collision sounds confusing, but I think everyone should have one to avoid certain poses. xD
« Last Edit: April 04, 2012, 07:13:59 am by Raoran »

Offline kapassa

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 14, 2012, 08:38:29 pm »
i love purring, barking and growling, but someone plz tell me the web link to the claws execute file!!
Meeer.... I ish scary..RAWR!!

Offline lol_lions

• Experienced Traveler
  • why
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 04, 2012, 09:35:46 am »
The claws? Uh, On the forum somewhere. Not sure where. ^-^;