Poll

-

-
0 (0%)
-
1 (100%)

Total Members Voted: 1

Author Topic: School is stressing again...  (Read 1699 times)

Offline ritat

• Incarnated Angel
  • Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 156
  • Will be inactive.
    • View Profile
School is stressing again...
« on: January 20, 2016, 06:08:51 pm »
Hey floofies! <3 I wanted to make a quick update about myself because school stress has been increasing rapidly. It is much more difficult than the last term and my inactivity will be common from time to time. My life is just beginning now and I hate to say this but I miss being younger, growing up and being closer to my parents. I have become much more lonley because of so much work, and that is why I am telling you this because you are one of the best people I can stay with when I feel lonley. Not many 15 year olds (coming 16) will experience this immediately in my level, but before you jump into the learning pit I want everyone to know that you must enjoy life while it lasts. Don't waste your childhood life thinking about the negative sides about everything or how bad people might be, time is too short so use it wisely.

I'll come for a visit every now and then, but for the time being it's time to go out of my comfort zone and focus more on my future. I hope you feralheartians have a blessed future and keep smiling! <3

Rita.~
« Last Edit: January 20, 2016, 06:10:27 pm by Ritatalia »

Offline G4RG0YLE

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 170
    • View Profile
Re: School is stressing again...
« Reply #1 on: January 20, 2016, 06:18:30 pm »
Terribly sorry to hear this!
Just make everything count, and good luck from me. We're all here if you need to take a little bit of chill time. <3

© short ' cakes on Discord ♡

Offline Warriorstrike

• . "The truth is often what we make of it; you heard what you wanted to hear, believed what you wanted to believe."
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 346
  • . Remember… the Force will be with you. Always.
    • warriorstrike
    • warriorstrike
    • View Profile
    • My Tumblr
« Reply #2 on: January 20, 2016, 06:21:43 pm »
I'll move this over to the Member Bio & Journals board since the Introduction board is generally for users to introduce themselves into the community. I hope you can find some way to relieve the stress you're having.

If you define yourself by the power to take life, the desire to dominate, to possess… then you have nothing.

Offline Enoki

• Herba Chronographus
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 121
  • Who lives in a portabella under a tree?
    • FantasyFungus
    • EnokiTheDryphon
    • Enoki_G
    • View Profile
    • The Realms of Yugure
« Reply #3 on: January 20, 2016, 06:24:39 pm »
Very wise words, Rita. Such a truth needs to be spread 'round more often. Lots of younglings don't seem to enjoy their childhood, but keep trying to fast forward to adulthood! Thirteen year olds are starting to wear the real deal makeup and act like their seventeen or eighteen. I hope people listen and understand what you're saying here, b'cause it truly should be a main thought in our generation.

I do hope y'er stress levels go down soon. Ye always 'ave us to talk to, so don't hesitate to do so! Ye can always shoot me a PM if y'er feeling the need to talk to someone.

I shall treasure each visit ye give us! Hope to see plenty of ye during those times. Keep in touch and 'ave a blessed year y'erself. Keep up the great job in y'er schooling, I know ye'll do just fine. <3

Tmw you planned a ten minute nap but instead took a whole year.
☙Icon by dA JRProducts; Sig by PocketMutt❧

Offline Aitheu

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 06, 2016, 12:00:59 am »
<3 Im sorry
--------------------------------------@IGN: Aitheu@----------------------------------