Poll

-

-
-

Author Topic: How creative are you?  (Read 3924 times)

Offline ritat

• Incarnated Angel
  • Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 156
  • Will be inactive.
    • View Profile
How creative are you?
« on: February 21, 2016, 06:57:02 pm »
How creative are you?

Basically, the title doesn't get any clearer! :3 This game is to test your ability to use your creativity and floofs with any levels are allowed to join the game. Also, this will allow you to practice on your role playing (maybe?) so if you ever feel like writing for whatever reason, grab your keyboard and type away!

You will need to write down a small paragraph or so visualizing the word that the person before you has provided you with. For example:

Person 1(me): Death.
Person 2: Writes a descriptive paragraph visualizing a scene which would be appropriate for the word. After that, they write the next word for the next person such as 'Love'.
And so on...

There are no actual rules for this game but obviously make sure that no actual argumentative topics get involved. c:

Alright! Since the instructions are covered let's begin. My word is 'Happiness'.

Offline Hakumi

• ✩ Just A Virtuous Smol ✩
  • Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 130
  • A Smol & Helpful Floof ~
    • leanim3fr3akzoid
    • LeAnim3Fr3akzoid
    • View Profile
Re: How creative are you?
« Reply #1 on: February 21, 2016, 07:31:28 pm »
Oo, This looks fun ~ ( But I'll probably mess it up . . . . )

Happiness:

When the smile graces your lips , the sun gets even more radiant. The birds sings a sweet melody for you as the world starts to smile. Everything is brighter, everything is more upbeat. Kids are laughing no the streets , Adults are more at eased and relaxed. No rain comes to ruin this parade. Babies don't cry , the choir sings songs that reaches the heart of many , uplifiting their spirits. When you walk, your steps are light and they have a certain bounce to it. Happiness is a wonderful feeling to have because you smile , The world will smile right back.

Next Word: Rain.

Keep on traveling across this road called 'Life.'

Discord: Haku - Haku#74O7

Offline .Fallen-Kingdom.

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 16
  • One Step At A Time.
    • CatieBug9
    • CatieBug9
    • CatieBug9
    • KittyBug9
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 23, 2016, 01:56:56 am »
Interesting.. Lets try..

Rain:

The peaceful sound of tapping on a tin roof echoes into the night. The frogs and crickets sing their songs of sadness. Mothers bring in their babies, hiding them away from the liquid that poured from the sky. Dark clouds yet peaceful rumbles made themselves known throughout the night. The dry earth had now satisfied it's thirst as it soaked up the sky's gift. How kind of the dark sky to offer such a thing to the dried dirt below.

Next word: Anger.

"Always remember, it has to be dark for the stars to appear."
I go also go by BugJuice in-game! Feel free to say hi!

Offline Hakumi

• Honored Hero
    • leanim3fr3akzoid
    • LeAnim3Fr3akzoid
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 23, 2016, 06:08:56 am »
Anger:

That feeling of negative thoughts, negative energy . . . . Coursing through the veins and the very soul of the creature or human. Destruction , Chaos , All soon play a role if this burning fire doesn't burn out. Some people hide in fear, others try to spur the feeling more, making it unbearable. Only an outlet can channel through to the negativity and calm down this 'raging storm' from inside. Anger comes and hits us, but soon it tends to fade away. . . .

Next Word: Birds.

Offline .Fallen-Kingdom.

• Dedicated Supporter
  • One Step At A Time.
    • CatieBug9
    • CatieBug9
    • CatieBug9
    • KittyBug9
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 24, 2016, 01:54:08 am »
I love your siggy, Hakumi. You draw really adorably. c:

Birds:

The sweet smell of honey suckles fill your nostrils. The sun's flaring light only made the scene more colorful and vibrant. Beautiful fields of flowers and trees surround you like a comforting blanket in your darkest times. Unexpectedly, you hear a beautiful song being sung from what seems of an angel above. Another voice joins in and the singing grows louder. Stunning creatures fly over head with colorful feathers dancing in the wind as they flew across the sky. They were small creatures, and so fragile. They seemed to dance together along with singing happy songs for you. It was like a show.  They swooped down and invited you to join them, but you didn't know how to dance. Nevertheless, you joined them, and was surprised to see how they accepted you for who you are. Something special that is rare to find.

Next word: Stars.

Offline Hakumi

• Honored Hero
    • leanim3fr3akzoid
    • LeAnim3Fr3akzoid
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 24, 2016, 02:12:25 am »
Ah, Thank You ^^ & I love that post you did for 'Birds' Couldn't help but re-read that. c:

Stars:

When the sun goes down and the moon starts to shine, welcoming the night, a few flecks out light begin to appear in the sky. They twinkle, some shine, some even dart across the evening skies. A nightly show for all creatures and humans alike, as they gaze upon the skies to watch the stars at at night. Some pictures that we call, 'Constellations' can be hidden amongst the bundles of tiny lights. Some can provide directions for the lost or provide some comfort to the ones that are afraid of what could be lurking in the darkness. A quiet setting and perfect ending to a long and weary day when we take the time to look at that little light show at night, letting all our worries go away until we fall asleep under the naturalistic lights.

Next Word: Time.

Offline .Fallen-Kingdom.

• Dedicated Supporter
  • One Step At A Time.
    • CatieBug9
    • CatieBug9
    • CatieBug9
    • KittyBug9
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 24, 2016, 02:30:03 am »
You're welcome, and thank you. cx

Time:

A lonely cabin rests on a silent hill. The tall grass seemed to engulf the wooden walls, begging to protect it from the rough winds. You walk up upon the porch, the wooden boards creaking beneath your feet. A happy thought crosses your mind in memory of this cabin as it had been here for quite some time. You reach for the handle and open the door. It squeaks happily in greeting to a familiar face. As you enter the small wooden cabin, a shine catches your eye. Something from the dining table. You step over to investigate, noticing a small hourglass. The sand fell so effortlessly into the bottom half of this object. You lean forward, inspecting it further. Inside the bottom half of the hourglass showed your past. You could see yourself as a child, growing up all the way until it reached the point at where you are now in life. The top half, on the other hand, was blank. You couldn't see the future that was destined before you.

Next Word: Ice cream.

Offline Hakumi

• Honored Hero
    • leanim3fr3akzoid
    • LeAnim3Fr3akzoid
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 24, 2016, 03:07:15 am »
You're welcome ^^

Ice-Cream:

Oh, how the harsh sunlight can be unforgiving at times. A chilly breeze will simply chase this heat wave away....But alas, you're not so lucky. But, Maybe a sweet and cool treat might cool you down a bit? Ah, yes. The treat with the many flavours and combinations....All flavours giving more colours than the rainbow itself. Some that taste like berries, some minty, some chocolaty and some just plain....The colourful sprinkles are always a nice touch, or maybe some flavoured syrup...? A simple cherry is always nice too. No matter what the flavour or combination the person might come up with, this cool treat is a favorite, if not by all, then most....Especially when you like something cool and sweet to eat.

Next Word: Clouds.

Offline CeramicSoul

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 11
  • One day M'love
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 05, 2016, 07:03:59 pm »
In the sky like white cotton candy fluffy and white. you watch as a slow breeze carries them along pointing out the shapes you see "Cat, Dog, Fox, Rabbit" all afternoon until it's night and you see the outline and the light from the moon shines through them and it looks navy blue and white.

#shortparagraph

Might be a late post 0.o

Next word.Forest
« Last Edit: April 05, 2016, 07:06:51 pm by CeramicSoul »
Your friendly neighborhood derp.

Offline Reaper

• Exotic Butters
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 72
  • OOF
    • http://firesboss.deviantart.com/
    • ravenmccain1
    • witheredfoxy12
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 05, 2016, 07:32:44 pm »
Stepping over tree rots, I make my way into the forest. It's a lush, emerald green and there are flowers of every shape, size and colour. I breathe in deeply and am almost overwhelmed by the sweet scent of flowers of every kind. I can hear birds chirping in the background, and a brook bubbling downstream.

Next word: Animals