Author Topic: Quick hello  (Read 2453 times)

Offline ritat

• Incarnated Angel
  • Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 156
  • Will be inactive.
    • View Profile
Quick hello
« on: June 20, 2016, 11:18:27 am »
Hello floofs! I stopped by yesterday to see how everyone was going and I saw an astonishing update! <3 It's incredible so I hope you enjoy it and the staff did an amazing job. As you all know I left and I some of you might be thinking 'How many times did she leave and come back to say hi?', well, a heart like mine does not forget places where I spread love. I won't be returning though, I just like to come from time to time and my life is pretty busy right now. So if you continuously see my face here, it means I'm only visiting. I am really enjoying my life right now even if it's escalating quickly, I thank god I have everything. So how are you guys doing? :)

And as always, you can chat with me whenever you want if you wish! I am still open for anything you want to talk about. From relationships, clothes, weird things or anything you like! I never consider anything unusual.

Offline hugrf2

• Purple Derple
  • Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 120
  • wrow
    • hugrf
    • channel/UChLphw5s3-hS8EFAgnNv6FQ
    • hugrf
    • hugrf
    • Ain't nobody got time fo' dat
    • View Profile
Re: Quick hello
« Reply #1 on: June 20, 2016, 11:29:42 am »
Ahhhhh, Rita! 'Tis been so long, you've been missed <3333 It's so nice to see yah again - It's good to hear you've been doing well as of late!

I myself am doing fine, great even compared to some stuff that went on some days. I am happy at least, so that's good. x3 A bit emotional and snappy lol but happy.

Eeeee, I'd love to talk though. But first, may I ask why you left in the first place? I've forgotten, that's all. :{o

Offline ritat

• Incarnated Angel
  • Will be inactive.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 20, 2016, 11:55:47 am »
Ahhhhh, Rita! 'Tis been so long, you've been missed <3333 It's so nice to see yah again - It's good to hear you've been doing well as of late!

I myself am doing fine, great even compared to some stuff that went on some days. I am happy at least, so that's good. x3 A bit emotional and snappy lol but happy.

Eeeee, I'd love to talk though. But first, may I ask why you left in the first place? I've forgotten, that's all. :{o

Hugrf! That's great too hear, and it's normal to come across days where you feel snappy, but remember to always move on and forgive. :)

And I had quite a story, but I'll make it short. As the years passed in the game, I loved it in the beginning and everything was great. As I grew up, I matured quickly and I changed. One reason I left is because of how isolated, hurt and ignored I was. Because I got involved with helping people problems, I began to feel like I wasn't appreciated and I was bullied, but I never told anyone. I lost so many friends until my whole friend request list disappeared, but not only because of this reason. I didn't know what to do or talk to, so I lost interest in meeting new people and became introverted, that's why it's my target to be open. I need to stay kind and warmhearted. Secondly, is because of life. I am focusing more on my future now and it's difficult to stay intouch online with people.

In the end, I hope for all the best and to stay positive.

Offline DraconiaHeart

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 6
  • I'm a lover not a fighter
    • Draconia-Heart
    • freya-amoura
    • View Profile
    • Commission Site
« Reply #3 on: June 20, 2016, 12:25:42 pm »
Oh my dear Rit ^^
I have missed you greatly my old friend, and am very happy to see you once more. I am glad to hear you have been doing rather well, and I must admit I was as astonished as you towards the new updates toward Feral Heart. It brings me much joy to see things change, and become something magnificent before our very eyes. To watch a game grow is like watching a small infant become an adult. <3

Also I mus admit I have been doing rather well. I have made a new name for myself. I have decided to try, and come back to the community to help others. Though this time I wish to start from scratch once more, and wish to shake off those horrid rumors from my past with my new account, and look.

Username: Draconiaheart

Siggy: Deerlynngs

Offline hugrf2

• Purple Derple
  • Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 120
  • wrow
    • hugrf
    • channel/UChLphw5s3-hS8EFAgnNv6FQ
    • hugrf
    • hugrf
    • Ain't nobody got time fo' dat
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 20, 2016, 01:27:24 pm »

Hugrf! That's great too hear, and it's normal to come across days where you feel snappy, but remember to always move on and forgive. :)

And I had quite a story, but I'll make it short. As the years passed in the game, I loved it in the beginning and everything was great. As I grew up, I matured quickly and I changed. One reason I left is because of how isolated, hurt and ignored I was. Because I got involved with helping people problems, I began to feel like I wasn't appreciated and I was bullied, but I never told anyone. I lost so many friends until my whole friend request list disappeared, but not only because of this reason. I didn't know what to do or talk to, so I lost interest in meeting new people and became introverted, that's why it's my target to be open. I need to stay kind and warmhearted. Secondly, is because of life. I am focusing more on my future now and it's difficult to stay intouch online with people.

Of course. x3

And aye... That's understandable. I'm sorry about that, though. It's very good you stay positive, though, Rita; I'm proud of you when it comes to that. And it's good that you're focusing on your future as well - I wish you good luck when it comes to that. ^^

If you have a Skype, feel free to add me if you wanna talk sometimes. 'tis hugrfnfacialhair.

Offline ritat

• Incarnated Angel
  • Will be inactive.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 20, 2016, 03:10:28 pm »
Oh my dear Rit ^^
I have missed you greatly my old friend, and am very happy to see you once more. I am glad to hear you have been doing rather well, and I must admit I was as astonished as you towards the new updates toward Feral Heart. It brings me much joy to see things change, and become something magnificent before our very eyes. To watch a game grow is like watching a small infant become an adult. <3

Also I mus admit I have been doing rather well. I have made a new name for myself. I have decided to try, and come back to the community to help others. Though this time I wish to start from scratch once more, and wish to shake off those horrid rumors from my past with my new account, and look.
Hello! <3 I have the same perspective too. The updated site, game, features are great! I can't be more happier for this growing community. :)

And yes, that is a great goal to start in the game. Let me know how well you're doing in the game or you need advice or even to give you a hand whenever. Also, if you started this account try and stay away from people who are bothering you, or else it will spread quickly that you are in a new account. But it's good to see that you are willing to start a new chapter! <3 One advice though if you will help people (and this is something I realized after my mistake), don't put other peoples problems in your shoes over the limit like saying that you are to blame overall because you are defending the person and you don't want them to get hurt. It made me very depressed because all the negativity went on me and I was rumored about as well.

Hope that helps and I wish you a happier future in the community of feralheart and real life! Lots of love.~

Of course. x3

And aye... That's understandable. I'm sorry about that, though. It's very good you stay positive, though, Rita; I'm proud of you when it comes to that. And it's good that you're focusing on your future as well - I wish you good luck when it comes to that. ^^

If you have a Skype, feel free to add me if you wanna talk sometimes. 'tis hugrfnfacialhair.

Thank you for understanding. <3 And I wish you more good luck than you gave me, everybody deserves more than I do when it comes to luck and hope so I wish you the best! Also, I do have skype but there is something wrong with it so I need to see if I can make it work again (it keeps crashing).

Once again, hope for the best!!

Offline G4RG0YLE

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 170
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 20, 2016, 03:12:04 pm »
Ritaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!
Hello again floof.~

© short ' cakes on Discord ♡

Offline DraconiaHeart

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 6
  • I'm a lover not a fighter
    • Draconia-Heart
    • freya-amoura
    • View Profile
    • Commission Site
« Reply #7 on: June 20, 2016, 03:15:54 pm »
Oh my dear Rit ^^

Hello! <3 I have the same perspective too. The updated site, game, features are great! I can't be more happier for this growing community. :)

And yes, that is a great goal to start in the game. Let me know how well you're doing in the game or you need advice or even to give you a hand whenever. Also, if you started this account try and stay away from people who are bothering you, or else it will spread quickly that you are in a new account. But it's good to see that you are willing to start a new chapter! <3 One advice though if you will help people (and this is something I realized after my mistake), don't put other peoples problems in your shoes over the limit like saying that you are to blame overall because you are defending the person and you don't want them to get hurt. It made me very depressed because all the negativity went on me and I was rumored about as well.

Hope that helps and I wish you a happier future in the community of feralheart and real life! Lots of love.~

I plan on avoiding the older users who dared to be so horrid and spread horrid rumors of me. I have a decent handful of them already blocked since I wish not to deal with such silliness. Though I thank you greatly, and from the bottom of my heart love. You are still the kind fluff I remember so very well, and I do miss seeing you around more. Also I plan on doing my best not to allow myself to get too involved with helping solve issues in the community since that is what bit my toosh in the first place. Some times helping can get you into bad places which is rather horrible.

All your words always do help me love, and I wish to hear from you a lot more <3

Username: Draconiaheart

Siggy: Deerlynngs

Offline Reaper

• Exotic Butters
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 72
  • OOF
    • http://firesboss.deviantart.com/
    • ravenmccain1
    • witheredfoxy12
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 20, 2016, 03:57:02 pm »
Hello Rita. I think I remember you way back, but it is good to see another member here again. :3

Offline Kynvuu

• #Grimstagram
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 212
  • I'm not saying that it was aliens but...
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 20, 2016, 05:18:42 pm »
Welcome back to the game! Its great to see older users returning<3
On a temporary leave. Please contact other members of staff if you need assistance.