Author Topic: What happened to all the felines  (Read 3249 times)

Rizzla

Re: What happened to all the felines
« Reply #10 on: August 30, 2016, 02:02:38 am »
I think it depends when you're online... somedays the grounds are overrun with canines and other days all there is is warrior cats. I do wish there were more feline roleplays that weren't WC related, but it's a very popular series so I highly doubt there will come a day when they aren't at least half of the population. As for the rest of the felines, well, I couldn't tell you specifically where to find them. Bonfire Island used to be where a lot of them were (thanks to the "pride rock" there for the TLK people), alas after the update from what I've heard there's no official spot for them anymore. My advice would just be to hang around the grounds, perhaps you'll find a lion pride advertising eventually. It's unlikely that they're all gone, you just gotta keep your eyes peeled. c:

Offline lol_lions

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 8
  • why
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: August 30, 2016, 04:20:30 am »
I often look for feline based RPs and I usually avoid canine. It's hard for me to find RPs. Canines are too normal and don't interest me. I think it just depends on time of day and preference, with most people preferring the scary wolf or cuddly dog to the aloof cat. Probably because we've always seen on TV the constant 'DOGS BETTER THAN CATS' but idk that's just me.

I personally prefer cats bc im a cool cat B)

Offline LordSuragaha

• The Karen Slayer
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1052
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: August 31, 2016, 04:51:31 am »
Ever since Feral Heart came out there's always seemed to be more canine players over felines. The canine model was the big selling point when Feral Heart first came out since in the original Impressive Title game (Feral Heart's predecessor) there was only the option to play as a feline. Canines also just seem to be more popular, not sure why. It could have something to do with the basic nature of the animals themselves as well:

Canines are fairly fun to roleplay as as they are group/pack animals.

While most felines are solitary aside from lion prides and the occasional male cheetah gangs.

I also think most people understand canine behavior better than feline behavior.

I do still think there is a fair distribution of canines to felines in game though. Felines just tend to be more spread out in smaller groups if not a lion pride.