Author Topic: Hamilton's Meshes  (Read 3457 times)

FaelinWolfz

Hamilton's Meshes
« on: August 04, 2011, 01:40:44 am »
I downloaded lots of Hamilton's meshes and then when i type in the meshes and it turns out white, i type in the material file and it says "___Mat" cannot be found. What's going on? Someone help .-.

Wolfsoul143

Re: Hamilton's Meshes
« Reply #1 on: August 04, 2011, 04:02:19 am »
*has this problem too* no matter what I tried I couldn't *shrug*

Offline wolffox

• COOL MOM
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 188
  • icon by T0XIIIC, sig by Bawfle <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 04, 2011, 08:54:45 am »
Did you put them in my objects? Did you download them correctly? Try re-downloading them.

Offline Toxikk

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 16
  • HoNk!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 04, 2011, 01:46:03 pm »
There isn't a correct way to download xD. Did you save them in the correct folder? Objects is the right folder. Try using WinRar to extract them to that folder instead. c:

Offline Hamilton

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 102
  • Stand your ground.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 04, 2011, 03:04:29 pm »
In your "My_objects" folder, make sure all the files for that mesh are there. Each mesh comes with between 3 and 4 files. (the .mesh, the .mat, and the .png). [excluding meshes that use existing mat files which must be typed in manually]

Everything should be in feralheart->media->objects->my_objects.

If you exported the files directly to that folder, they may have been placed in their own folder (since that's how i zip them, in separate folders). the game cannot recognize these new sub folders and the contents of them must be pulled back into "my_objects" for them to work properly.

The only other reason for them showing the basewhite mat is if you didn't unzip everything and only took out the .mesh file....which would just be crazy lol

I wish I could understand why a small group of people keep getting this problem.

Wolfsoul143

« Reply #5 on: August 04, 2011, 03:28:11 pm »
Hammy, I did that and it didn't work -_-"

FaelinWolfz

« Reply #6 on: August 05, 2011, 01:12:08 am »
Well sorry to bother you people *Ducks just in case someone woudl throw something at me* but i figured it out a while ago.....hehe.....i forgot to post that i did figure it out...

Offline Mea_WolfenX

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 20
  • Mea_WolfenX
    • MeaWolfenX
    • View Profile
    • DeviantArt
« Reply #7 on: October 02, 2011, 07:44:13 pm »
Try to Put Material Insted of Mat, it works For me sometimes other whys make a colour for i and put it in, ((or redownload it))
I Am Mea_WolfenX...

http://tinyurl.com/dxaw8ck <My FH Creations ... FH Preset Creations > https://feral-heart.com/smf/index.php?topic=60376.0
http://soulsoflegacy.boards.net/ < Owner Of

Offline Whitegaze

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 27, 2012, 03:05:28 pm »
That happened to me, but after awhile of the object maker by retyping in the mesh and click Add new then it should work.