Author Topic: Whats going on with the server?  (Read 1316 times)

Offline kongfuwolf12

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
  • real??y ?? ??e real ?on??er
    • View Profile
Whats going on with the server?
« on: June 14, 2012, 05:06:59 pm »
First of all, I keep seeing multiple people floating in all of the default maps exept for the temple since I guess the map server is down. And also when I go to cape (tried every character on this) the loading screen says "Failed to connect to map server" then I try it another time and it says "Failed to connect to main server" I'm able to log in and select a character, everythings fine there. But its like in every map accept Ficho Tunnel and Fluorite Plains, are having this map server glitch... 

Does this have something to do with the Game Server itself? Because I've seen some other people say in the general chat that they are having the same problem.
"Is it comfortable to know that your misery is someone else's joy? Don't think so."

CloudFish

Re: Whats going on with the server?
« Reply #1 on: June 14, 2012, 06:18:59 pm »
Yes, as is stated elsewhere on the site, the server IS experiencing problems and Raz is working on fixing it. But it's gonna take a little time.

Offline Zarorah

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 6
  • And if you believe in me, then stand and fight
    • View Profile
    • the turmblrs
« Reply #2 on: June 14, 2012, 07:11:45 pm »
This is what I like to call "Thank the Lord for Map Maker" time!
[Insert some kind of image that still needs to be made here]

Offline Dafniforfree

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 60
  • .:Let's be heros in our own destiny:.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 14, 2012, 07:49:03 pm »
I hate my dad....Lat 2 months I could come and lay but now that tomorrow I will be able I can't!I hope they gonna be fixed thanks to Raz-THANK YOU >:D WE LOVE YOU ALL!-.So back to drawing and trying to make an AMV....Nobby >,<

Offline BigSkippy

• Warden Of FH
  • Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 72
  • Winter Is Coming
    • View Profile
    • My DeviantArt
« Reply #4 on: June 15, 2012, 04:41:30 am »
The server is undergoing some changes and receiving some lagg but it is also causing some character movement delay. As Cloudfish said Razmirz is working on getting it fixed it should be working properly over the next few days.
Never Forget What You Are, The Rest Of The World Will Not. Wear It Like Armor And It Can Never Be Used To Hurt You.