Author Topic: Items Download  (Read 4395 times)

XxInsaneAsylumxX

Items Download
« on: August 31, 2012, 09:39:26 pm »
I I downloaded Ringo and Delay's item pack, but there was no Items.cfg, which Im guessing is a notepad thing. Is this a bad thing, or was I supposed to make one myself? XD

Offline LordSuragaha

• The Karen Slayer
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1052
    • View Profile
Re: Items Download
« Reply #1 on: August 31, 2012, 09:45:13 pm »
That's odd I just downloaded Ringo & Delay's Item Pack recently and there was a Items.cfg. Best thing you can do is try redownloading and focus well on where you save the files. You should have gotten it when you downloaded. It probably got lost somewhere else in the wrong location when you downloaded your files or you just over looked it. You shouldn't have to make one yourself. It should be somewhere in your main Feral Heart folder. If it still doesn't appear I will give you that file if you like.
« Last Edit: August 31, 2012, 10:25:51 pm by LordSuragaha »

XxInsaneAsylumxX

« Reply #2 on: August 31, 2012, 09:49:59 pm »
it did not appear.  .-.

Offline LordSuragaha

• The Karen Slayer
  • Immortal Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 31, 2012, 09:51:43 pm »
I don't know why that happened to you but here I uploaded the Items.cfg file here on my 4shared account. Download it and save it to your C:\FeralHeart if you don't want to go through all the process to download the Item Pack again.
http://www.4shared.com/file/43JKH_UD/items.html
Hope that helps. Also do the items appear in game now? Just let me know if it works :)
« Last Edit: August 31, 2012, 09:53:18 pm by LordSuragaha »

XxInsaneAsylumxX

« Reply #4 on: August 31, 2012, 09:54:09 pm »
question, do I really need an account to download it?

Offline LordSuragaha

• The Karen Slayer
  • Immortal Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 31, 2012, 09:58:54 pm »
They ask you to make an account to download? Well you could just sign in using Facebook, Gmail, or Twitter account. Hmm it's up to you if you want to do that but honestly it might be easier like I said before to just redownload the Item Pack and focus well where you place the files. Just try downloading it again now and see if the cfg file appears in the download. If so place it in the C:\FeralHeart folder and place all the other item files and tex/ mesh files into C:\FeralHeart\Media\Items. If it does not work let me know.
« Last Edit: August 31, 2012, 10:05:50 pm by LordSuragaha »

XxInsaneAsylumxX

« Reply #6 on: August 31, 2012, 10:05:38 pm »
okay, Ive got it now, and I tried downloading another item pack, which is Tetsu's wearable items. I need to paste it someplace, which Im guessing a notepad because I cant paste the codes anywhere else. Where do I paste the codes?

Offline LordSuragaha

• The Karen Slayer
  • Immortal Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 31, 2012, 10:08:11 pm »
Well if you just downloaded the file from the link I gave you all you have to do is save that file to the C:\FeralHeart folder. Did you download it from the link I gave you?
If anything check out this video it might help you.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=316Xzrd4tUM&feature=player_embedded
« Last Edit: August 31, 2012, 10:13:50 pm by LordSuragaha »

XxInsaneAsylumxX

« Reply #8 on: August 31, 2012, 10:09:57 pm »
yes, but there was no wordpad document, unless I didnt see it

Offline LordSuragaha

• The Karen Slayer
  • Immortal Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 31, 2012, 10:12:08 pm »
All you have to do is take that same file you just downloaded from me and save it to the C:\FeralHeart folder. You shouldn't be doing anything else with the file but that because I made it easier for you. Then if you have the game open you close it and restart it and your new items should be there.
« Last Edit: August 31, 2012, 10:17:42 pm by LordSuragaha »