Author Topic: What? Is what i hear true?  (Read 1191 times)

Offline ranez

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
What? Is what i hear true?
« on: February 21, 2013, 03:27:36 am »
 :o   OK so I was reading the other day about the game because a friend of mine wanted me to tell her about it, and i saw something about hunting. You can hunt on this game??? Why did i not know this??? Then today i saw a pictur at the top of this screen of a lion character standing over a dead zebra and a herd of zebra behind it. Can you really hunt on the game? Because if you can ive missed out on a lot and id like someone to tell me how...

Offline smallvillefan22

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
Re: What? Is what i hear true?
« Reply #1 on: February 21, 2013, 03:30:47 am »
I don't think you can actually hunt in the game sorry maybe it will be added in a patch idk but for now hunting isnt a part of the game

Offline wolvenland

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 13
  • Alone in the Dark
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 21, 2013, 03:33:42 am »
Hunting is not part of Feral-Heart, unfortunately. The picture you saw was a custom made map by one of the users.

BouncyLion101

« Reply #3 on: February 21, 2013, 03:36:42 am »
Hunting was to be added to the game, but now the Kovu is gone well..we don't really know when that will happen.
The picture you saw was a map that another player created, you can put objects that look like animals and prey in the game but you can't hunt them.

Offline Ingredient

• ~Dead men tell no tales~
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 366
    • Ingredient91
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 21, 2013, 04:51:35 am »
From what I've heard, hunting is planned to come with the next update. No idea when that will be however since the creator hasn't been making any contact with anyone for quite a while.

That zebra is just a mesh, it can't move but it can be placed in custom maps. Meshes are the closest thing you'll see as prey in Feralheart for now c:
Will be inactive due to work and exams.