Poll

whats been happenibg why havent u beeen on alot

whats happened
0 (0%)
feralheart
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: whats been going on  (Read 1053 times)

Offline wolflover244

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
whats been going on
« on: June 13, 2014, 09:40:50 pm »
hey guys whats up! sorry i havent been on for like a year all tell u whats been happening so i was on my dads computer and like i had feralheart on it and its not working but my dad will get a charger a new one and see if that works but all keep you guys posted just so u know so yea  :-[ 8) ;)

Offline Feareh

• The Jaguar Artist
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 195
  • Where is the Walrus Species?
    • View Profile
Re: whats been going on
« Reply #1 on: June 13, 2014, 09:47:50 pm »
First off hun, this is in the wrong section I believe. This needs to be moved to the "Game Help" section on the FH forums. I'll ask a mod to move it if its not moved today.  Also, there is no need for pools as well with no specific meaning to em as well.

What do you mean its not working? Like does the game pop up and close down? or does it just not want to open at all?

Regardless of the issue I do not think that a charger is the source of the problem since all the charger can do is recharge the battery power in your laptop only.
I Stalk from time to time...I have moved on to other things but do miss this place. Good times
Add me on discord:
Bakujio 🐺#7358

Offline Vespian

• An Unsightly Beast
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 242
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 13, 2014, 09:54:19 pm »
Movin' this thread to the Game Help board.

Arr, as stated. It'd be good if ye' could provide a bit more detail as to what's goin' on. It'll narrow down the possibilities and could help us figure out what might be the cause of the game bein' uncooperative.
gone

Offline Jane-Doe

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 8
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 13, 2014, 10:07:30 pm »
Before asking for help, why dont you read 'The Big Help Thread' and see if any instances match your own problem with the game. Or if any solutions there solve your problems that you were unclear on. I hope this helped!I hope I guided you in the right direction, too..
Click This Link: http://www.feral-heart.com/index.php?option=com_jfusion&Itemid=2&jfile=index.php&topic=10423.0
"The mouth speaks what the heart is full of."