Author Topic: Crashing Repeatedly  (Read 726 times)

XxInsaneAsylumxX

Crashing Repeatedly
« on: March 29, 2015, 10:58:33 pm »
I was just playing FH a moment ago, and in the middle of a conversation, FH suddenly stopped responding for a good minute or two, then crashed.
This is certainly not the first time, and it happens on both rendering systems, and even with the mod-less version of the game I have, which has no Mass Markings, Items, or anything of the nature.
This never occurred on my old laptop unless I had items turned on, and I find it odd that FH just keeps crashing unexpectedly on this new one. However, though it happens frequently, it isn't an urgent matter since it doesn't happen every day, more like once or twice a week.
I'm rather confused as to why this is happening, and so can anyone help me out, perhaps? If it's an issue I can resolve, I'll be happy to try any tricks someone has up their sleeves.

Offline Allari101

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 3
    • little-kitteness
    • View Profile
Re: Crashing Repeatedly
« Reply #1 on: March 29, 2015, 11:10:25 pm »
Aye, that's quite odd. Maybe your computer can't handle the FH files itself, though I doubt it since it's not happening constantly. Maybe the server is lagging a lot for you, and then it just crashes? It's quite common. I don't know exactly what you can do about it, since you've tried both rendering systems. I think it's just a lag/server issue.

In-game user is Allari101

XxInsaneAsylumxX

« Reply #2 on: March 29, 2015, 11:23:07 pm »
Servers, huh? Wouldn't think it'd be that, honestly. Then again, how would I know? I just know that the game runs so smoothly compared to how it did on my old laptop.
It may be the stupid things that my laptop does. Like pop-ups about Farmville. Who even plays Farmville anymore.

DreamerDay

« Reply #3 on: March 29, 2015, 11:41:55 pm »
If you move your mouse to the right side of the screen, all the maps throughout feral heart will appear and it would explain which map doesn't have most users, and the other that have the most. Hope this helps.