Author Topic: Map Mesh Help  (Read 1946 times)

Offline Enoki

• Herba Chronographus
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 121
  • Who lives in a portabella under a tree?
    • FantasyFungus
    • EnokiTheDryphon
    • Enoki_G
    • View Profile
    • The Realms of Yugure
Re: Map Mesh Help
« Reply #10 on: April 16, 2015, 03:07:06 am »
Ah, the problem is that it should be placed in the music folder. (Fh<media<music) You also need to give the code for the music (for example media/music/TheSong.mp3). It should look something like that. If I were on my computer I would have double checked. It will need to be placed in a .cgf file and placed in the download along with the mp3s. Make sure to tell them to place it in the FH music.cgf file below the music codes they already have. If this doesn't work just let me know and I shall see what else I can do. Feel free to message me if you need any other help. I'm happy to assist.

Tmw you planned a ten minute nap but instead took a whole year.
☙Icon by dA JRProducts; Sig by PocketMutt❧

XxInsaneAsylumxX

« Reply #11 on: April 16, 2015, 08:07:41 pm »
Ah, really!? I was told entirely different! Makes me a tad ticked off, and feel a little bad because I told my friend to put her map music into the sounds folder.. Whoops.
Thanks a bunch, I'll try this out. If it doesn't work, I'll be sure to let ya know.

Offline Enoki

• Herba Chronographus
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 121
  • Who lives in a portabella under a tree?
    • FantasyFungus
    • EnokiTheDryphon
    • Enoki_G
    • View Profile
    • The Realms of Yugure
« Reply #12 on: April 16, 2015, 08:39:17 pm »
You're most welcome! I saw a tutorial that tells you to place it into the sounds folder, so I did so. When I tried it in-game, no music came out. So I fiddled around with it until I figured out that it needs to go into the music folder. It may also work with sounds depending on how long the mp3 is, but I have yet to test this theory. I am surprised you got it to work on sounds. Good luck with the maps and fingers crossed for your music!

Tmw you planned a ten minute nap but instead took a whole year.
☙Icon by dA JRProducts; Sig by PocketMutt❧