Author Topic: Game not Downloading properly??  (Read 2262 times)

Offline shayy

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 73
  • World Class Shawty
    • View Profile
Re: Game not Downloading properly??
« Reply #10 on: June 02, 2015, 12:40:05 am »
Not really sure if this could be it, but whenever someone says the their Fh keeps crashing people recommend to go into their FH folder and in torrents (I think) delete any thing that has a _1, _2, etc. after it. You could also have too many FH's downloaded, so make sure you have deleted them from your computer.
Really sorry to hear that  its still not working.
pm for free art i need practice

Offline WolfQueen

• Onion Queen
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 117
  • feralheart's malignant tumor
    • jengajangle
    • jenqatower
    • jengatower
    • jengatowerr
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: June 02, 2015, 01:54:49 am »
Gonna be brutally honest here. Acer computers are the most weakest PC type for gaming that I know of, next to chromebooks. I had one myself and it was terrible, but I had to live with it for about 2 years.

Can you give me the computer information, such as the RAM and graphics card? You can see this by going to the control panel and looking at the system section.

Master_callos

« Reply #12 on: June 02, 2015, 02:09:44 am »
I had a quick look into the specs of the laptop they're using and at first glance it seems capable of running FH. I think there's some sort of software issue causing the crashing and not the hardware. I have no idea what this could be however.

Offline shayy

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 73
  • World Class Shawty
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: June 02, 2015, 02:10:39 pm »
I had a quick look into the specs of the laptop they're using and at first glance it seems capable of running FH. I think there's some sort of software issue causing the crashing and not the hardware. I have no idea what this could be however.
Yes, sadly, non of us really seem to know much about this type of computer. But a lot are saying that it may not work just because of the type. :( I wish I knew more.
pm for free art i need practice

Offline Enoki

• Herba Chronographus
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 121
  • Who lives in a portabella under a tree?
    • FantasyFungus
    • EnokiTheDryphon
    • Enoki_G
    • View Profile
    • The Realms of Yugure
« Reply #14 on: June 02, 2015, 04:37:18 pm »
Do you think you could use a different computer for the download (borrow a friend's if they would allow it) and then move the downloaded files to your computer? It seems the easiest thing to do for now. If you can't find what's preventing it from working properly, downloading it off a different cpu and putting the data on a USB could save you a bunch of hassle. I know that some computers can just be difficult to deal with when downloading games, especially if they aren't a gaming computer. Hope this works and if it does, see you in-game.  ;)

Tmw you planned a ten minute nap but instead took a whole year.
☙Icon by dA JRProducts; Sig by PocketMutt❧