Author Topic: WHAT?  (Read 962 times)

Offline Severin

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 4
  • . . . .
    • View Profile
WHAT?
« on: May 15, 2016, 03:04:35 am »
Okay, so I was in Rate Center, But then all of a sudden: THIS HAPPENED= I RANDOMLY teleported to HERE. ~

PLEASE HELP!
If you want to use any of my Maps for a group or you want one made by me, PM me off the forums and I will probably answer you.
[PS: CANNOT DO MOUNTAINS]

Offline Hakumi

• ✩ Just A Virtuous Smol ✩
  • Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 130
  • A Smol & Helpful Floof ~
    • leanim3fr3akzoid
    • LeAnim3Fr3akzoid
    • View Profile
Re: WHAT?
« Reply #1 on: May 15, 2016, 03:09:12 am »
Might be a glitch. You can reset your character's location by either pressing the B and then home and then go home to see if that works. If not then you can go to the user panel in that yellow box once you log in and just simply reset your home c:

Keep on traveling across this road called 'Life.'

Discord: Haku - Haku#74O7

Offline Reaper

• Exotic Butters
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 72
  • OOF
    • http://firesboss.deviantart.com/
    • ravenmccain1
    • witheredfoxy12
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 15, 2016, 03:12:04 am »
Hmm that is quite strange that never happened to me, but try resetting your home and see if that works. If not then maybe you glitched out of something which made you teleported there or you can just exit out of feralheart, and then try logging on again, and see if your there or not. Hopefully somehow you will get it fixed.

ArcticGalaxy

« Reply #3 on: May 15, 2016, 03:21:09 am »
This has happened to me a few times. Usually I just reset my home, like these other floofs have told you. If it continues, try restarting your FH. And if THAT doesn't work, you may just have to reinstall. But let's hope it doesne't come to that. ^^"

Offline Feareh

• The Jaguar Artist
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 195
  • Where is the Walrus Species?
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 15, 2016, 05:03:36 am »
That moment when you reached a part of FH that no one has ever gone

What is this strange conspiracy?
XD but seriously tho I think when I was actively playing, this happened to me sometimes.
I Stalk from time to time...I have moved on to other things but do miss this place. Good times
Add me on discord:
Bakujio 🐺#7358

Offline Shally

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 220
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 15, 2016, 10:35:02 am »
As some of the earlier replies suggests, it might be best to try and relog, or hit the 'home' button.

It's known that there is a portal glitch that can end up spitting you out in a random place in some maps, though this issue usually fixes itself. I don't think you have to worry, but if not any of the suggested advices works you can always PM me or anyone else willing to help.