Author Topic: Please Help: Map Issues  (Read 763 times)

Offline Acid_Vomit

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
Please Help: Map Issues
« on: February 03, 2020, 05:06:32 am »
I recently downloaded a new map off the map forum, listed as the "Common Lands", or something of the sort. Anyways, entering the portal with my main OC, the game crashed, even after multiple attempts, including deleting and re-downloading the map itself. That being said, I can no longer access my character, since they only appear in the last map they were played in. Am i downloading the maps wrong? What can be done to gain access of my character again, rather than making him from scratch?

Offline Ame88

• ❄✧❄✧❄✧❄✧❄✧❄✧❄✧❄ Winter is a .' - ` , ' - . ` timeless ' , ` - '. ` , - ' . season. - ', - ` , ' - . ` , Everything ' , ` - . ' , ` . freezes. `_,_'_-_._`_,_-
  • Admin
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 216
  • Yeah I believe in Bigfoot. Nessi and Kovu too!
    • Ame88thewolf
    • View Profile
Re: Please Help: Map Issues
« Reply #1 on: February 03, 2020, 05:39:01 am »
To be able to get your character back, you need to reset their home position form the user panel.

On the Home menu of the site, to the top right in a gold box that lists User Panel, Register, and Forgotten Password. Log into the user panel and scroll down to the character that's stuck in the map. Next to the character name you need to click "Reset Home" and then after that "Go Home". That will bring your character back into Lonely Cave. Or you can just click "Go Home" if your home area is already accessible.

As for the map, are you sure you're putting the files in the correct folders?

Profile picture by Telluric
Thank you ;u;
Bio | My Creations
Renegade Row | FeralHeart Resort

Offline Acid_Vomit

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 04, 2020, 04:36:09 am »
Thank you so much! I thought I was doomed there for a second, and yes I believe so. They seem to be working after a complete wipe of data, and a few adjustments after re-downloading them, again, thank you~ 

Offline Ame88

• ❄✧❄✧❄✧❄✧❄✧❄✧❄✧❄ Winter is a .' - ` , ' - . ` timeless ' , ` - '. ` , - ' . season. - ', - ` , ' - . ` , Everything ' , ` - . ' , ` . freezes. `_,_'_-_._`_,_-
  • Admin
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 216
  • Yeah I believe in Bigfoot. Nessi and Kovu too!
    • Ame88thewolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 05, 2020, 08:39:50 am »
You're very welcome! Anytime~ So glad to hear you got the map working as well! I'll go ahead and lock this thread since your issues have been solved =) If any issues come up with the map though, feel free to message any member of staff to unlock this thread~

Profile picture by Telluric
Thank you ;u;
Bio | My Creations
Renegade Row | FeralHeart Resort