Author Topic: Several FH problems.... MUST HAVE HELP!!!  (Read 1410 times)

Offline Wolved

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
    • www.deviantart.com
Several FH problems.... MUST HAVE HELP!!!
« on: July 13, 2011, 12:58:53 pm »
Alright. In the previous threads I've posted, it's either been heavily ignored or my questions weren't answered. Now, I really need it. Here's a list of my problems-
1. The new markings, (excluding eyes, back splotch, german shepard, and hellion) are not visible on the character.
2. When I log off FH once to edit a character or something, FH lags very bad. It already has slight lag when I first open.
3. I can not walk on ANY rocks, or go to the temple of dreams because I fall right through them no matter what.
4. Sometimes FH crashes for no reason
5. Gameplay lags
6. I cannot see the portal for the new maps.
I am also terrified to uninstall as I believe that if I do, when I reopen, the game will not work what so ever.
My computer is a PC windows vista with service pack 2.
PLEASE, HELP!

Offline Hellcat

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 3
  • The Overlord.
    • View Profile
Re: Several FH problems.... MUST HAVE HELP!!!
« Reply #1 on: July 13, 2011, 01:05:26 pm »
well those are all problems that make me believe you have to do a fresh install.. but since you dont want to, you'll have to wait for someone more experienced.

I love helping people! XD ask me and I'll do my best to aid you! your happiness is all the rewards I'll ever need! xD (cheesy, but true)

Offline GemWolf

• Avani's Ninja Agent
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 191
  • play rain world
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 13, 2011, 02:16:42 pm »
I'm gonna answer these the best I can...
1. Ask for the files to be uploaded or re-install the game.
2. What's your rendering mode? Direct3D9 or OpenGL? If it's OpenGL, I suggest switching.
3. Don't run. Don't jump. WALK. Hold down shift, look at the sky, and walk. It works, I promise.
4. If the game lags, this will happen if you face a large group of people some times.
5. How old if your computer? And what rendering mode are you using?
6. You have to download the new maps and the portals appear in the cape.

Offline Wolved

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
    • www.deviantart.com
« Reply #3 on: July 14, 2011, 01:35:18 pm »
I'm gonna answer these the best I can...
1. Ask for the files to be uploaded or re-install the game.
2. What's your rendering mode? Direct3D9 or OpenGL? If it's OpenGL, I suggest switching.
3. Don't run. Don't jump. WALK. Hold down shift, look at the sky, and walk. It works, I promise.
4. If the game lags, this will happen if you face a large group of people some times.
5. How old if your computer? And what rendering mode are you using?
6. You have to download the new maps and the portals appear in the cape.

Thank you very much. I believe it's in direct3D9. Also my computer is 2 years old. As for the maps, I know that. I downloaded them, and everything is in the right folder. But- no portal. Thanks!