Author Topic: The Patch Doesn't Exists  (Read 1972 times)

FoxfangPitbull

The Patch Doesn't Exists
« on: July 13, 2011, 05:20:47 pm »
SOLUTION: Use the DOWNLOAD button instead of the TORRENT...they haven't updated the torrent button but the DOWNLOAD OPTION WORKS FINE.

It says on the offical downloads page to download the new 1.09 patch, but when I go to torrent it, it says only the V1.07 is the one downloading. So, what's up with that, may I just ask? And logging in isn't working either, just saying "go download the new patch" and the whole process starts again.
Updating the download might just help with this one. The same thing happened with the V1.08 as well, just said it was V1.07...Hmm, my laptop is starting to irritate me...
« Last Edit: July 13, 2011, 08:20:43 pm by Foxfang Pitbull »

Offline silver_wolf

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
    • View Profile
Re: The Patch Doesn't Exists
« Reply #1 on: July 13, 2011, 05:23:05 pm »
same here! its so annoying! and i was in an RP!

Offline Zaroque

• Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 388
    • zaroqueart
    • View Profile
    • Zaroque's dA.
« Reply #2 on: July 13, 2011, 05:25:28 pm »
Hmm. I have the same problem to Foxfang, I think there might be something wrong with the latest patch, we might have to wait.
~ Z A R O Q U E ~
jaaaeeger
Art || DoE

FoxfangPitbull

« Reply #3 on: July 13, 2011, 08:19:56 pm »
UPDATED

Offline Goldchocobo

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 67
    • Aquachocobo
    • GoldchocoboFH
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 14, 2011, 12:51:21 am »
actually fox, the patch (download) isn't working for me at all... I've downloaded it several times- I have two FH, one on a seperate drive as a back-up just incase, I orginally downloaded it there and thought that was the problem, but when I downloaded the patch onto my active FH- it still says "please download the lastest patch" when I try to log in- I've also checked the update- for some reason it says 0.1... or something. I just know the download isn't working for me.

FoxfangPitbull

« Reply #5 on: July 14, 2011, 01:00:09 am »
actually fox, the patch (download) isn't working for me at all... I've downloaded it several times- I have two FH, one on a seperate drive as a back-up just incase, I orginally downloaded it there and thought that was the problem, but when I downloaded the patch onto my active FH- it still says "please download the lastest patch" when I try to log in- I've also checked the update- for some reason it says 0.1... or something. I just know the download isn't working for me.

Oh? oh yeah, it says 0/1 for me as well, but I just carried on and it worked :D

Offline Goldchocobo

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 67
    • Aquachocobo
    • GoldchocoboFH
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 14, 2011, 02:08:36 am »
I even saved the patch onto my computer and then ran it... still didn't work >.>

FoxfangPitbull

« Reply #7 on: July 14, 2011, 05:33:57 am »
I even saved the patch onto my computer and then ran it... still didn't work >.>

That's really odd.
Maybe make anothe thread because I'm not wiz. This is just what went well for me...=/