Author Topic: I CANT OPEN MEH GAME!!!! D: RESOLVED  (Read 1671 times)

Offline Wolf-Freak

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 3
    • View Profile
I CANT OPEN MEH GAME!!!! D: RESOLVED
« on: July 13, 2011, 06:01:56 pm »
Today i woke up and opened FH when i signed in it said i needed the new patch. I went and downloaded the new patch and went to go play my game. It still said it. So i gritted meh teeth and unistaled my game, losing everything. I re-installed and went to open it again but i got 2 message boxes 'This application has failed to start because d3dx9_0.dll was not found. Re-installing the application may fix this problem' an another one OGRE EXEPTION' so i re-installed yet again and it STILL didnt work and now im getting upset. I just want to play meh game!!! D:<  >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\ :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(
« Last Edit: July 13, 2011, 07:49:31 pm by Christian »
Greetings from your friendly neighborhood Wolfeh!!!!

Offline Rimfrost

• ? ? Music for the soul ? ?
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 167
  • Mew~
    • View Profile
    • My deviantART page
Re: I CANT OPEN MEH GAME!!!! D:
« Reply #1 on: July 13, 2011, 06:07:08 pm »
Make sure that its the 09 patch you install, because it showed 08 for me first so I had to wait a while before the 09 showed up

Offline Zaroque

• Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 388
    • zaroqueart
    • View Profile
    • Zaroque's dA.
« Reply #2 on: July 13, 2011, 06:26:09 pm »
^As Rim said, you need to download it, but to download it you go on the Offical Downloads >> and then download the 'FeralHeart Patch'. :3
~ Z A R O Q U E ~
jaaaeeger
Art || DoE

Offline Wolf-Freak

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 13, 2011, 06:28:39 pm »
Im not 2. I know what to dowload. I restarted meh computer but it STILL wont work. So i uninstalled AGAIN and then reinstalled, now it wont even let me reinstall the game!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AAAAAAAAGGGGGG it says the files are corrupted..
Greetings from your friendly neighborhood Wolfeh!!!!

Arhan

« Reply #4 on: July 13, 2011, 07:20:43 pm »
Make sure that its the 09 patch you install, because it showed 08 for me first so I had to wait a while before the 09 showed up

Hi!
Where did you wait? When I try to install the patch (I installed the feral heart just today) it just want to install v 1.006 >>

And, I cant log in normaly, it just prompt me to install the patch, but to matter how many times I re-install both ground-installation/patch it won't let me log in >>

I see that many have this problem, so I guess waiting for the admins to fix the error...