Author Topic: Disconnecting Issues  (Read 846 times)

Anori

Disconnecting Issues
« on: July 14, 2011, 02:44:20 am »
Okay, so, I was playing the game, and after about 3 minutes, it said I was disconnected. Logged in again, and it took less time for it to say that. I kept logging in again and again, and it kept disconnecting sooner and sooner. The last time I logged in, the instant I logged into the game, I was disconnected. I'm almost positive it isn't my internet, because I can use everything else that requires connection just fine.

Offline Redlinelies

• The FeralHeart Guru
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 792
  • Modoru Pride
    • redlinelies
    • redlinelies
    • redlinelies
    • redlinelies
    • View Profile
Re: Disconnecting Issues
« Reply #1 on: July 14, 2011, 04:22:09 am »
I'm rather positive it's something with your internet. If it was the server it would happen more than just you.

If you know other things work well, be sure to turn them off so they aren't eating your internet bandwidth, giving some over for FH to use.

Also if using wireless connection, place yourself closer to the source for a stronger signal. Applications like IM programs, streaming, downloading or anything similar should be turned off. Other computers and devices as well should be turned off if they're using internet.

If no luck it could be something like security software that's blocking the game from accessing the internet. maybe your internet provider is having temporary issues? Could probably be more things even.

But it's usually not the server when it comes to problems like this.
Former community manager of FeralHeart

Anori

Re: Disconnecting Issues
« Reply #2 on: July 14, 2011, 04:00:17 pm »
My computer is plugged in through an Ethernet cable, and not wireless currently.