Author Topic: The Newest Patch Still Won't Work For Me...  (Read 1124 times)

Offline Goldchocobo

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 67
    • Aquachocobo
    • GoldchocoboFH
    • View Profile
The Newest Patch Still Won't Work For Me...
« on: July 15, 2011, 12:19:05 am »
I have tried everything to get my feral hearts to find and accept the new patch. I have downloaded it multipule times and even saved the patch itself to my hardrive and installed it from there- but nothing seems to work. It seems I'm not the only one experienceing trouble, but most people I've seen with threads like these usually say "oh, it worked" at the end of them... I don't know what's wrong...  :(

Thunderheart

Re: The Newest Patch Still Won't Work For Me...
« Reply #1 on: July 15, 2011, 12:45:21 am »
(not sure if you installed it or not...) Anyways, make sure you install it over the FH folder. If it still doesn't work, perhaps try the torrent.

Offline Goldchocobo

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 67
    • Aquachocobo
    • GoldchocoboFH
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 15, 2011, 01:39:54 am »
I installed it over FH- nothing
Tried the torrent-nothing >.>

how long is this going to last? until the next patch? because Kov said there would be updates few and far between from now on... that might meen0 if I have to wait until the next patch, I'll have to wait a long time- and I was in the middle of map-testing.. :/

Thunderheart

« Reply #3 on: July 15, 2011, 01:52:41 pm »
It it still doesn't work, I suggest reinstalling. Since the actual game installer is already v.09 too.

Offline Bri-Lanie

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 4
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 15, 2011, 02:59:39 pm »
I don't think the torrent works at all. Kov is trying to fix the torrent. I had the same problem with the patch yesterday, but I finally got it to work. I just kept fiddling with it till it did. I have no clue how I got it to work though.