Author Topic: Unable to connect to character on Pathways...  (Read 799 times)

Larkfall

Unable to connect to character on Pathways...
« on: July 15, 2011, 03:56:53 pm »
About an hour ago, I decided to do some exploring on Pathways. So I got my character, Rio, and went on there.

At first, everthing seemed fine. I looked around the central map for a bit, before deciding to go on EpicFalls, as I've never been on there before.

When I went on everything was fine, if a little laggy, and I spycammed a bit before spying a portal, which turned out to lead to a place called ForgottenForest.

I walked in there, and the program stopped responding for a bit, before responding with 'Bad Token'. I tried again and again about five times, before shutting the whole thing down and restarting it, hoping that woul help.

This time, I got, 'Lost contact with the map server. Try again?' When I tried again, the program was loading for about five minutes before I shut it down.

I tried going on one of my characters on Flourite Plains, and it was fine. Can anyone help, and if not, is there a way to get my character back to Fluorite or Bonfire so I can continue using him? D:

Thunderheart

Re: Unable to connect to character on Pathways...
« Reply #1 on: July 15, 2011, 04:34:30 pm »
The exported version of Forgotten Forest doesn't work for anyone. You can find the download to the full version here:
http://fire-phoenix-kai.deviantart.com/art/ForgottenForest-PUBLIC-213315983?q=gallery%3AGerman-FeralHearts%2F29083579&qo=2