Author Topic: Others' Presets not Showing Up?  (Read 1627 times)

Ephemeral

Others' Presets not Showing Up?
« on: July 19, 2011, 01:52:10 am »
Well, I didn't notice it at first, because I didn't know anything was wrong, but apparently other people's presets don't show up on my game. They end up looking like the default colors. o-o I only noticed this when I saw that a friend had taken a screenshot of our characters and her wolf was special colors, while in my game she just had the default wolf's colors. Her other wolf was the same way; he was supposed to have a preset, but it didn't show up in my game.

I know next to nothing about presets, so I don't know how I could fix this, or why this is happening. Sorry I can't be more specific other than just "it's not working". But that seems like all there is to it, it's just not working.

xD

Offline Serenity772

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
    • View Profile
Re: Others' Presets not Showing Up?
« Reply #1 on: July 19, 2011, 02:01:16 am »
For your friend's presets to show up, you'll need to download them. Just ask your friend if they have their character's preset available to download, so you can see it.

Ephemeral

« Reply #2 on: July 19, 2011, 02:08:44 am »
That actually makes a lot of sense. .__. I just assumed that anyone would be able to see it. xD Thanks though!

Offline Kyugima

• Dovahkiin
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 182
  • Koo Koo Kachoo
    • View Profile
    • DropJaw
« Reply #3 on: July 19, 2011, 02:09:13 am »
  The presets are working perfectly fine XD The reason you can't see them is as Brittnee said, you need to download the files. Without the files the game just simply falls back on the default colours. The only way you would be able to see their preset without downloading is if the preset was hosted on the server, and as the threads about that say, they would need a bigger server and they don't have the money for that so you would have to pay to put presets up.

Gah, you ninja'd me XD

please click here! Help me raise my pokemon!
Signature: Kyugima, Rimfrost, Deafosho