Author Topic: T | H | E || D| E | A | T | H || B | L | O | O | D | S (member count 8+)  (Read 19694 times)

-Angel-

Re: T | H | E || D| E | A | T | H || B | L | O | O | D | S
« Reply #30 on: August 20, 2011, 12:23:07 am »
yuppers. i think that was put there as a joke when the game was made

Offline ThePsychoHybrid

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
  • In nomine Patris, et Filii, et Spiritus Sancti.
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: August 20, 2011, 12:32:40 am »
yeahh probably but anyway, its getting quite late for me so i'm gonna go to bed and i shall talk to you guys later

Offline aelitastar

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 58
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: August 20, 2011, 01:14:01 am »
XD my game glitched and made my territory grey o.e
I am not who I was when I last left here, from the years '11 through '13. I sincerely apologize for how rude and disrespectful I had been, and hope whoever I have wronged before can forgive my previous bad behavior.

forgottensoul

« Reply #33 on: August 20, 2011, 01:27:29 am »

Name: Icepaw
Loner?yes/no: nope
Rank desired: pup watcher
personality(2 or more sentences): You cant say icepaw is the meanest around. Infact, you cant even say hes tough. Icepaw is more of a pushover with a harsh tone. He knows he should be an omega for those things but what he lacks in muscle, he gains in personality
family (if applicable): nobody knows
Rp sample (at least a few sentences): Icepaw's chest heaved as iron jaws clamped on to his ribcage. the sound of his own ribs shattering made his death seem all the more real. He looked over and he saw, under the glow of the moon, his own pup, watching helplessly, tears streaming from her face. Icepaw didnt want to think about how his only pup would have to go on without him. He gained the only strength he had left and wrestled his way out of the grasp of his enraged brother. Icepaw could barely stand up, but was able to lunge at his brother, breaking both forelegs. His brother could no longer stand so icepaw took the opprotunity to carry his daughter far away.

Icepaw dropped her, but her body was limp and covered in blood. He realized that when he picked her up, icepaw had carried her by her throat and pierced it with his sharp teeth.
   All he could hear was the sound of his heart beaating as he stared, horrified at the limp body. All icepaw did after that was fall to the ground and silently weep out of his stupidity

-Angel-

« Reply #34 on: August 20, 2011, 03:08:58 am »
acepted. such a sad story -sniffle sniffle-

Offline aelitastar

• Elder Grey Pelt
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: August 20, 2011, 03:12:39 am »
O.e why must most stories have pups getting killed? XD
I am not who I was when I last left here, from the years '11 through '13. I sincerely apologize for how rude and disrespectful I had been, and hope whoever I have wronged before can forgive my previous bad behavior.

-Angel-

« Reply #36 on: August 20, 2011, 03:20:47 am »
exactly what i thought lol. pups do make for good rps though. mmm pups -drools-

Offline aelitastar

• Elder Grey Pelt
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: August 20, 2011, 03:21:57 am »
Hm, if i made a preset for this rp and it worked, could i use it for my character instead of the one i have right now? i just got gimp back XD

-Angel-

« Reply #38 on: August 20, 2011, 04:31:34 am »
sure. just post your edited charrie here so i can change your picture

Offline aelitastar

• Elder Grey Pelt
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: August 20, 2011, 04:39:43 am »
I will once i finish it XD and i just watched this: Batman Under The Red Hood: Robin's Death now i will NEVER look at robin the same way again in teen titans