Author Topic: Wolf Eyes Book 2 - Chapter 1: How It All Began  (Read 1384 times)

Offline Nanime

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 3
  • *Howls to a red moon*
    • View Profile
Wolf Eyes Book 2 - Chapter 1: How It All Began
« on: November 25, 2011, 12:53:01 am »
Once in the land of Aria, a very large and strong wolf pack, known as the Death Flower Pack, lived and ruled all of the southern area, which was called Southern Plains. To the north, a small, yet strong, clan of dragons, known as the FireStone Clan, ruled all of the Ashtop Mountians. Both of them lived in harmony for centuries and very recently the Death Flower Pack had 6 litters of healthy pups and the FireStone Clan had 3 eggs, which would hatch in 4 years. The alphas of the pack, Luna, a pure white 4 year old female with light grey paws, underfur, and tailtip, and golden eyes, and Seare, a dark brown 4 year old male with a lighter brown underfur, black paws and legs, tailtip, and above the eyes, and light brown eyes, had one pup. A dark green female with a white underfur, paws, tailtip, and above the eyes. She also had black legs, a black ring around her tail, black side stripes on her face and a black mane that went on her right side of her face, and she had yellow eyes. They named her Mikuru. The first 2 betas of the pack, Flixsa, a pure black 3 year old female with ice blue eyes and a white underfur and above the eyes, and Luko, a dark blue 3 year old male with black underfur, tailtip, paws and legs, and around the eyes, and dark red eyes, had a son. He was pure white with dark red eyes, black around the eyes, tailtip, black dalmation spots on his tail, black stripes on his legs, and a black mane the covered his left eye. They named him Darkstripe.

Now 6 weeks had past and the pack's hunting ground is loseing their prey due to winter coming and the FireStone Clan ate most of the prey there. So one day half of the pack, including Luko, had to go beyond the hunting grounds. A few days had past and the rest of the pack is worried about the others. "Oh where is Luko? They should have been back by now. I hope they're ok." said Flixsa. "Don't worry Flixsa," said Luna, "I'm sure they're alright." Then they heard distant paws moving through the sound of crushing leaves. It was the others and they are ok, but they seem really scared. "Luko!" Flixsa said happily. "Run!" Luko said. "Were no longer safe here!" What was chasing them was a very angry mother dragon from the FireStone Clan. So the wolves took their pups and ran. "WHERE IS MY BABY YOU DAMN TRATORS!?" she roared. Then she set fire to their land and just a few wolves were slightly burned. The wolves were scared and feared that they might die, but for some reason the dragon took off and went home. The wolves ended up in the Shinga Forest, which is on the west side of Aria. They finally stopped and panted hard so they drank some water from a near by river and sat and lied down to rest for a bit. Then Seare went over to Luko and said "Luko, what was that dragon talking about? We didn't take her baby."
"Lord Seare I don't know either. Maybe she mistaken us for another pack?"
"Hmm. Maybe but-" before Seare could finished he saw a very large egg and one of the wolves was trying to hide it. "Luko, what is Loci trying to hide? It looks like a dragon egg." Luko was caught. Now Seare knows that he was lying to him. "Well uhh... Seare... we had to uhh... take the egg."
"YOU DID WHAT!?" he growled loudly and angrily at him. "WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT!? DID YOU WANT EVERYONE TO BE KILLED INCLUDING FLIXSA AND YOUR SON DARKSRIPE!?"
"Seare it was our only choice! All of our prey is gone! The egg will feed us for a few weeks!"
"AND THEN WHAT!? GO BACK AND TAKE ANOTHER ONE OF THEIR YOUNG!? UUUUUGGGGGHHH! I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU!"
"But Seare it was for a good cause!"
"A GOOD CAUSE!? FOR WHAT THE DEATH OF OUR PACK!?" Seare was furorious at Luko. He would have never do anything to put his pack into danger until today.

"Luko, take your mate, son, and the wolves who went with you and get out! Your a disgrace to us all and return that egg back to the FireStone Clan! From now on your pack will live in the Sakura Hills (the east side of Aria). I never want to see any one of you ever again. Now leave!" So Luko did as he was told. He went up to DarkStripe, who was playing happily with Mikuru, and said "Come son its time for us to go." DarkStripe looked up at his father and said "Where?"
"We're going to live somewhere else. We're no longer welcomed here." "Aww ok. Bye Mikuru"
"Bye DarkStripe." So they left. Then Seare went up to Mikuru and said "Mikuru, I don't want you to see DarkStripe again." Mikuru tilted her head with confusion. She had always played with DarkStripe and they were the best of friends. Now all of a sudden her father is telling not to play with him anymore? She didn't understand. "But why daddy? We're best friends." "I know, but he can't be trusted." "Aww ok daddy." Then night fell and the Death Flower Pack now lived in the Shinga Forest and had to hide from the FireStone Clan and could never see Luko and his pack, which is now called Shadow Pack, ever again. Why did all of this had to happen?
« Last Edit: February 29, 2012, 10:33:37 pm by Nanime »
Follow me into the moon's beam where we shall make the luna flowers grow ever so beautifully.

So as long as there is a moon the flowers will never die and niether will us wolves.